• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Recording Hackers [Format: Türkçe]

Yardımcı oldu mu?

• Evet!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Hayır.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Blank

Career
Reaction score
Hacker'lar büyük bir sorun. Onlardan bir sürü var ve sunucuların çoğunda onlardan biri olabilir. Hacker'ların ele alınmasında toplumdan yardım alabilirsiniz, çünkü moderatörler her zaman her yerde olmuyor.

Hacker'ları kayıt etmek biraz kafa karıştırıcı olabilir, bunları kolayca videoya alabilirsiniz ve moderatörler için biraz yardım etmiş olursunuz.

Eğer bir şey hakkında sorununuz varsa, bana bildirin çekinmeyin!

ÜCRETSİZ KAYIT PROGRAMLARI
Mac

-Quicktime
iShowU HD

Windows

Fraps
Mirillis Action

MINECRAFT KAYIT AYARLARI

X QUAKE PRO

Her hacker videosu çektiğinizde, Quake Pro'yu kapatmanız en iyi seçimdir.
Quake Pro'yu kapatarak hacker'ı daha iyi görmeyi sağlayabilirsiniz, ve Quake Pro devre dışı iken hacker'ı görebilmek daha kolaylaşır.

İPUÇLARI VE PÜF NOKTALARI

İzleyici Modunda Çekin
İzleyici modunda çekmek çok daha büyük bir yardım sağlayabilir. Eğer bir hileciyi kayıt ediyorsanız oyuncuya fazla yakınlaşmayın ancak fazla da uzaklaşmayın. Eğer o kaçarsa f5 ile görmek bile zorlaşabilir.

/spec kullanın
/spec komutu hileciyi kaçırdıysanız ve ya göremiyorsanız size çok yardımcı olacaktır. Tıklayarak bulmak çok zor olabilir ve kafa karıştırabilir :p

videoyu youtube'a "liste dışı" gizliliğini seçerek yükleyin
Liste dışı gizliliğini seçerseniz videonuzu kimse kullanamaz. Bu yüzden Liste Dışı gizliliğini seçmek en uygun ve yardımcı seçenektir.

Videoları 720p - 1080p çözünürlüğünde yüklemeye çalışın
Daha yüksek çözünürlük videolar hileciyi tespit etmek ve anlayabilmek için inanılmaz yardımcı olur. Ancak bazı insanların internet hızı bu kalitede videoları yükleyebilmek için yavaş olabilir. Bu yüzden biraz düşük yapabilirsiniz.
(en az 480p)

Videoyu sakın editlemeyin
Videoyu editlemek(yavaşlatma, hızlandırma vb.) raporunuzun diskalifiye olmasına sebep olabilir. Bazıları videoyu editleyerek başka oyuncuların banlanmasna sebep olabilir. Bu yüzden sadece gerçek görüntüleri gönderin :)
(Benim önerim videonun boyutunu küçültmek için kullanabilirsiniz ve ya mikrofonunuzdan fazla ses geldiyse bunu kapatmak için editleyebilirsiniz fakat fazla edit yapmayın)

Tab tuşuna basmayın ve sohbetten herhangi birşey yazmayın
Tab tuşuna basmak(listeyi göstermek) ve sohbetten yazı yazmak oldukça normal fakat yetkili videonuzu izlerken kafası karışabilir bu yüzden bunları yapmamanız en iyi tercih :)

F1 Tuşuna basmayın
F1 basmak bütün GUI'yi ve oyuncu isimlerini kapatır ve kimin kim olduğunu anlamak zorlaşır ve eğer videonuzda F1 tuşuna basarsanız hilecinin ismi[IGN] gözükmez bu yüzden F1 basmamak en iyi seçimdir.

ÖRNEKLER

Sıradaki bölüm daha iyi anlayabilmeniz için örnekler :)
(
Steve kontrolden çıkmış bir köylüyü videoya alıyor :p )

KABUL EDİLEBİLİR

KABUL EDİLEMEZ

NEREYE RAPOR ETMELİYİZ?

Bu çok kolay "Report Abuse" Forumu!
"Report Abuse" forumuna bana tıklayarak ulaşabilirsiniz ve şablonu ise bana tıklayarak görebilirsiniz.

:)

Bir Moderatör yakın zaman da gerekeni uygulayacaktır :)

--------------
Hacker'ları ayıramıyorsanız bana tıklayarak öğrenebilirsiniz!
Umarım yardımcı olabilmişimdir iyi şanslar!​

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers are a big problem. There are a lot of them and most games may have one of them. You can help the community in dealing with hackers by gathering evidence of them breaking the rules.

Hackers can be a bit confusing to record. Here, I have provided way and tips to record them.

If you have questions about anything, feel free to let me know!

FREE PROGRAMS
Mac
QuickTime
iShow HD

Windows
Fraps
Mirillis Action

RECORD SETTING MINECRAFT
[X] PRO QUAKE
Every time you take a video of hackers, not using Quake Pro is the best choice.
You can generally see better since everything is more close up rather than far away.

TIPS AND KEY POINTS
Use / spec
/ Spec command will be helpful incase the player you are watching has quickly moved somewhere or you have been teleported somewhere else.

YouTube video "unlisted"
When you upload your video, make sure to select the "unlisted" setting so only you and the people with the link can view the video.

Videos 720p - 1080p resolution
Higher resolution video will make it easier for staff members to clearly see the hacks. However, some people may have slow internet speed. Try to keep it to a good quality.

Do not do edit the video
Video editing to (slow down, speed etc.) can lead to a closing of the report, meaning that the evidence cannot be used to ban the player. Small edits are fine, but try not to include music,

Do not press the Tab key or write anything in chat
Pressing the Tab key (show list) or typing in chat is not going to show any evidence of the hacker. If this is going to be a hacker report, we want to see the hacker hacking, not you writing "HACKER" or getting off topic.

Do not press the F1 key
Pressing F1 closes the GUI, making everyones' names hidden. It will be difficult to separate players from one another so make sure the GUI is showing. We need to clearly see the players' names.

WHERE TO REPORT?

The "Report Abuse" section!
"Report Abuse" you can reach there by clicking here. Make sure to use the template that can also be found there!

A Moderator will respond to your report as soon as it is dealt with or being reviewed.

--------------
I hope I could help you, good luck!​

Blank

Career
Reaction score
Hackers are a big problem. There are a lot of them and most of the servers may be one of them. You can get help from the community in dealing with hackers, because they can not always be everywhere moderator.

Hackers can be a bit confusing to register, you have some help for you easily can get video and moderators.

If you have questions about anything, feel free to let me know!

FREE PROGRAMS
Mac

QuickTime
iShow HD

Windows

Fraps
Mirillis Action

RECORD SETTING MINECRAFT

X PRO QUAKE
Every time you take a video of hackers, shut down Quake Pro is the best choice.
You can see better hackers turning Pro Quake and Quake Pro circuit even easier to see while outside hackers.

TIPS AND KEY POINTS

Pull the viewer Mode
Draw the viewer mode can provide a much greater assistance. If you're not too close to a record player tricks but also more away. Even if she escapes with f5 it may be difficult to see.

Use / spec
/ Spec command cheaters kidnapped and you do not see, or you will be very helpful. And the head can be very difficult to find by clicking mix: p

YouTube video "unlisted" privacy by selecting Install
If you choose one can use your privacy unlisted videos. So the list to select a privacy option External is the most appropriate and helpful.

Videos 720p - 1080p resolution, try to install
Higher resolution video can help to detect cheaters and incredible to understand. However, some people may be slow internet speed in order to install this quality videos. So you can make a little low.
(Minimum 480p)

Do not do editleyebilirsiniz Video
Video editing to (slow down, speed etc.) Can lead to disqualification of the report. Some videos may cause banlanmasn by editleyebilirsiniz other players. So just send real images :)
(You can use My suggestion is to reduce the size of the video and audio from your microphone or more can be edited if it came to it, but to do more to close the editor)

Do not press the Tab key and write anything from chat
Pressing the Tab key (show list) and write quite normal but can be confused by head official video from watching your chats so you do not make them the best choice :)

Do not press the F1 key
Pressing F1 closes the GUI and all the players whose names are difficult to understand who you are and if you press the F1 key in your video name of tricks [IGN] does not appear so to press the F1 is the best choice.

EXAMPLES
The next section provides examples for better understanding :)
(Steve is a runaway peasants video: P)

ACCEPTABLE

UNACCEPTABLE

We must WHERE TO REPORT?

It's very easy "Report Abuse" Forum!
"Report Abuse" You can reach me by clicking on the forum and you can find me by clicking on the template.
:)

A Moderator will apply the next time you need :)

--------------
If you do not allocate hackers can find out by clicking on me!
I hope I could help you, good luck!​
ty for translating :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
After having your thread reviewed by one of our Turkish speaking moderators, it has been approved as a guide and moved to the appropriate section.

Well done! And let's hope this may help many Turkish members.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
After having your thread reviewed by one of our Turkish speaking moderators, it has been approved as a guide and moved to the appropriate section.

Well done! And let's hope this may help many Turkish members.
i love u homieee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci