• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recruit A (Friend) MCSG Player to WoW!

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
The Recruit-A-Friend program is a referral system, through which players can recruit friends or family members into World of Warcraft, but in this case we'll be recruiting MCSG players. :D
(Note, you can play WoW up to level 20, so try before you buy)

You always wanted to play WoW, but never knew anyone you could play with? (I was in that same boat once :'c) Well, now you can play with a fellow MCSG player just like you!

So, some of you maybe asking "Whats Recruit A Friend?" Well, let me tell you. Its a referral system which blizzard offers. it grants both the recruiter and the recruit to both receive triple exp up to level 85. (Which is a plus for both players.)

If you want to be recruited please make sure the player that's recruiting you IS willing to help you, level with you, and give you the funds to buy needed items. (Mounts and such.) If they don't, please don't blame me.

If you want to be recruited please fill this out and post it on this thread.

Your contact information: This could be an MSN or AIM screenname, an email you don't mind being shared on the forums, or whatever else--basically a way for people to reach you if they're interested.

Timezone:

Are you willing to learn?:

Do you have TS or any other online voice service?:

US or EU?:

how long are you usually on in a given day?:

If you want to recruit someone fill this out and post it on this thread.

Your contact information: This could be an MSN or AIM screenname, an email you don't mind being shared on the forums, or whatever else--basically a way for people to reach you if they're interested.

Are you a veteran player on WoW?:

Which realm are you on? (Please say which region it is too):

Are you willing to help the person you're gonna recruit?:

Are you willing to give the person you're recruiting the funds needed to buy mounts and such?:

Are you willing to level with the person you're recruiting?:

Do you have TS or any other online voice service?:

Timezone?:

how long are you usually on in a given day?:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone and may there be many new WoW players from MCSG.

Don't forget to like this thread and leave feedback!

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played WoW when I was younger, actually. I was a level 85 Hunter that never found himself wanting to come back, but with the new expansion about to come out, I've gotten the trial and am preparing myself for the expansion. I'm a little loose on pocket change to fork out when I feel the urge to play the game, so I didn't get the paid version.

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
I've played WoW when I was younger, actually. I was a level 85 Hunter that never found himself wanting to come back, but with the new expansion about to come out, I've gotten the trial and am preparing myself for the expansion. I'm a little loose on pocket change to fork out when I feel the urge to play the game, so I didn't get the paid version.
You should let someone use the "Resurrection scroll on you" you get a free level 80 toon with 450 first aid, 450 cooking, 80 level flying, and some more stuff I'm pretty sure.

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
I guess I'll go first since no one is posting. :p

Your contact information: Skype: Tkd175

Are you a veteran player on WoW?: Yes

Which realm are you on? (Please say which region it is too): US-Drenden

Are you willing to help the person you're gonna recruit?: Yes

Are you willing to give the person you're recruiting the funds needed to buy mounts and such?: Yes

Are you willing to level with the person you're recruiting?: Yes

Do you have TS or any other online voice service?: I have TS, skype, and vent.

Timezone?:CST

how long are you usually on in a given day?: I'm on from 2:30pm until 11:00 pm at night on weekdays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci