• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RECRUITING:TheRollingPins [EU/US/CA] NO WIN REQUIRMENT

Reaction score
THE ROLLING PINS
We are a fun little eu clan, where people can play with friendly people, whilst having iNSANE amounts of fun! We would preferably like EU players, BUTTT, You amuricuns can apply to make a US division if you really want c:

REQUIRMENTS
We DONOT currently have amy win requirements, but if you have under 10, you will be made a trail member until either myself or any admins feel it appropriate to fully accept you

You must be 12 years old (Or mature)

Have skype AND teamspeak 3

Be willing to fight when needed

Obey higher ranked members, this includes backstabbing- unless after a CB or in a interclan fight
Accept all the above rules and requirements, and all the MCSG RULES, failing to result to do this will get you kicked, especially if reoccurring!

Application:

IGN:
MCSG WINS:
Best Secondary weapon:
Favourite map:
Time spent on MCSG per day:

What shall we call you?
Why do you wanna be in TheRollingPins?
Skype?

CLAN BATTLES
TheRollingPins V YOU!

ROSTER

PROTOTYPE PIN
goldlab (goldlabuk on skype, add for clanbattles)
cheeser100

HARD PIN
Apply now

Official roller
chacka
Wishiwaspurple
Infinitayy
New roller
Texas Booty

Last edited:

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
I haz no fwends. There all in clans. Just me and my homie alex
Okay :c well just be nice in-game and ask people if they want to join your clan! (Take some people with like 10-99 wins they are often want to be in clans and they are activ also they're getting better. So hope you using some tips from me, good luck!

Reaction score
Okay :c well just be nice in-game and ask people if they want to join your clan! (Take some people with like 10-99 wins they are often want to be in clans and they are activ also they're getting better. So hope you using some tips from me, good luck!
Thanks very much. Will do

Chacka246

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:chacka246
MCSG WINS:12
Best Secondary weapon:Bow
Favourite map:Icuras
Time spent on MCSG per day:5 hours
Name:Terrance
What shall we call you: chacka
Why do you wanna be in TheRollingPins?

Because I have always wanted to be I a clan and this can be my chance to get in one

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci