• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven

Fallen Haven

• Ermagerd

Votes: 85 40.7%
  • nubs

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • erma-faints-

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • I am secretly a lizard

Votes: 80 38.3%

• Total voters

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Well, tbh I dont really like it all that much. Terraforming is meh, buildings are great! but they dont fit the theme all that much. Other then those problems, I dont see much
I agree. I just didn't want to hurt anyones feelings.

Torperion

Tribute
Reaction score
The buildings looks pretty decent, but there's pretty much no block variety whatsoever. For builds like this, consider adding a gray-looking block, such as stone brick, cobblestone, or stone slabs within the quartz, and it'd improve greatly. Terraforming is also incredibly dull, it looks too much like default landscape. Try to add more interesting terrain into it. The trees looks great though, so props to whoever made those!Overall, this is a good map that, with some tweaking, could become great. Nice job creating this Red Forest, hope to see it on the servers someday. :3

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Screenshot 7 and 9 have too much open blank area :/
We're still working those bits out. We just wanted to go ahead and put the thread up :3 The whole thing will most likely be finished in the next few days to come

The buildings looks pretty decent, but there's pretty much no block variety whatsoever. For builds like this, consider adding a gray-looking block, such as stone brick, cobblestone, or stone slabs within the quartz, and it'd improve greatly. Terraforming is also incredibly dull, it looks too much like default landscape. Try to add more interesting terrain into it. The trees looks great though, so props to whoever made those!Overall, this is a good map that, with some tweaking, could become great. Nice job creating this Red Forest, hope to see it on the servers someday. :3
Yeah, at the beginning, we tried laying out a line of blocks for our scheme. It was hard one that fit the "futuristic/atlantis ish" theme but now there's dyed clay :3 We might try working something in with that when we can
I did the trees by the way :3

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We're still working those bits out. We just wanted to go ahead and put the thread up :3 The whole thing will most likely be finished in the next few days to come

Yeah, at the beginning, we tried laying out a line of blocks for our scheme. It was hard one that fit the "futuristic/atlantis ish" theme but now there's dyed clay :3 We might try working something in with that when we can
I did the trees by the way :3
Then put it in the work in progress you silly goose. x) It's pretty good, just needs some touching up. It may hurt some peoples eyes so maybe some contrasting details on some of the quartz buildings?

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
I obviously saw it b4 it came out and loved it now i can see the extra bits that i didnt see when i was on :p Lel anway is my tree sill there?

electromeerkat

Survivor
Reaction score
Ermagerd thiz iz da wurst mapz if efer zeen efen wurst thun tat poopy map ic-a-rus. :p
jk i love it because i helped make it.
double jk i hatez you guyz.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Well....lol. Technically we started this wayyyy before Icarus so this is the third. Icarus is actually the fourth.
So, we kinda finished and released the 4th before the 3rd because we're too pro like that :p Lol

Lol true dat
jk :3
lol i remember seeing some of this when i did my trial build and was like dafuq is that?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There are some materials that are a bit overused, and there's a lot of flat land. Other than that, it looks great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci