• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest Donator Thread

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to get a sneak preview of a map in progress? Wanna access a 24/7 creative server? If so, you can donate to Red Forest and have access to these unique abilities!

There are two ranks of donors. Each one has special privileges. They will be elaborated on below.

Ranks
Iron Donor
They will have access to the following:
-Access to the current project we're working on once it is 90% complete (It's an estimate so it could be even earlier)
-Access to the Creative server
-Head on the Creative server Donor Board
-Access to Donor Test Games for finished maps
-More privileges are being worked on at the current time

Emerald Donor
They will have access to the following:
-Access to the current project we're working on once it is 75% complete (It's an estimate so it could be even earlier)
-Access to the Creative server
-Head on the Creative server Donor Board
-Access to Donor Test Games for finished maps
-Priority to Donor Test Games
-More privileges are being worked on at the current time

The price for Iron Donor is $10 and the price for Emerald Donor is $25.

How to Donate?

You can donate here.
Make sure to put "(rank) donor for (username)"
Donor Example.PNG
Follow the example above. Make sure to include the correct amount depending on the current pricing and make you DON'T check the "Make This Recurring (Monthly)". I will repeat this again, don't check that box :p
After that, fill out the information below it for the payment.

Current Prices

Iron Donor- $10

Emerald Donor- $25

Donators
NGX_Echo
NewYorkKidd9
Sonny_Dude1

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I only want to buy one of the donors just to see if my names on one of the graves in your new map :p

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
That previous quote aside, I like this idea!

J

Joel/MadDawg

May I ask where this money is going to? Is it to help with server costs?

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a question.

If people have access to the maps, im guessing that they aren't able to destroy the hard work?

Just sayin' :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
1. There's ways to make it so that people can't affect anything, such as a making a Modified Adventure mode (Can't break anything, can't affect anything like dispensers, chests, etc.)
2. Normally I'd say that this thread was cocky and self-absorbed, since it's a build team, but Red Forest is actually good enough and well-known enough to pull this off, and not seem like some nooby build team that thinks they're fabulous.

Also, good luck with this =) Hopefully you guys can reach whatever goals you have with the donations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci