• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest Let's Build!

Would you like to see a Let's Build of Red Forest's upcoming map?

• Yesh

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • Nerp

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
So, we're starting our new map- Red Forest 5 (Name will not be disclosed yet as it may give away hints of something secret). We've thought about doing a Let's Build series of it to possibly help others with going about their own maps. Builders could watch this and learn tips and tricks in maps that they might not have known before.

We'd most likely just timelapse the terraforming and show some tips and tricks with that. After that is finished we'd show how we go about putting the map together (building the buildings, map layout, gameplay aspects, etc).

Would the majority of players like to see this?

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would say yes as this could be useful to other build teams, and starter build teams.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I'd love to see this! This is just a extreme suggestion but I think it would be pretty cool if Build teams made their servers public and made a box for people to watch them build XD (#CrazyIdea)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to see this! This is just a extreme suggestion but I think it would be pretty cool if Build teams made their servers public and made a box for people to watch them build XD (#CrazyIdea)
We like the idea but our server is so small that having too many people on it would lag it bad... (we just can't afford a good server lol)

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
We like the idea but our server is so small that having too many people on it would lag it bad... (we just can't afford a good server lol)
Yeah when i posted on that I knew it was a bit extreme. I knew that was the only obstacle :D

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah when i posted on that I knew it was a bit extreme. I knew that was the only obstacle :D
We're very open to that idea though :3 Ninetaile and I talked about it and we'd really love to, it's just that we can't with our current server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci