• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One Build Team Exception Application

In-game Name: Bsrkr

Skype Name: As seen above.

Time Zone: As seen above.

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder.

What build team(s) are you on currently: I am currently on Kithex.

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: For about 5 or so weeks. Not all that sure.

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I am a builder.

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : I have not participated in anything yet.

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): I have not participated in anything yet.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : I usually hang out on there TS to see what's up. So about 6 or so hours a day.

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : Probably about the same as Kithex. Especially if there's a working project.

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I feel like my builds can make a difference to what other builders make. You don't normally get someone that can do more than one build style.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Bsrkr
Skype Name: x-x-g-l-e-n-x-x
Time Zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=5
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[x] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[x] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[x] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[x] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[x] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
Time Management : I built a hide and seek map within 5 hours. http://imgur.com/a/3vI2q
Good at Structural Design : http://imgur.com/AWUUUf2 I know it's not steampunk. It was orginally going to be a steampunk. But I decided not to make it.
Can build ANY theme : if you look at my www.reddit.com/user/Bsrkr I have uploaded a lot to there. Which includes modern, medieval and western.

Are you in another build team?
Yes I am. I'm Kithex.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?
I was previously in Team Creo. But after we released the map we made nothing seem to happen.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?
No I have not. But I hope to.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes I am. I am willing to do so.

In-game Name: Bsrkr

Skype Name: As seen above.

Time Zone: As seen above.

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder.

What build team(s) are you on currently: I am currently on Kithex.

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: For about 5 or so weeks. Not all that sure.

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I am a builder.

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : I have not participated in anything yet.

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): I have not participated in anything yet.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : I usually hang out on there TS to see what's up. So about 6 or so hours a day.

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : Probably about the same as Kithex. Especially if there's a working project.

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I feel like my builds can make a difference to what other builders make. You don't normally get someone that can do more than one build style.
Combining these both for the full thing :p Accepted for a trial build

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: My minecraft name is Creper_face.
Skype Name: My skype name is duelfuelmarko
Time Zone: My time tone is Central European Time (CET).
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X] Good at Big Builds
[X] Good at Small Builds
[X] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[X] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: The link: http://imgur.com/a/KK14u
Are you in another build team? Yes I am I'm in TeamElite and Kithax.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I am in TeamElite and Kithax.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Yes I help't made Lobby Games and what I did there was I was in control of the small builds and some detail and the lighting.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes I am.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: My minecraft name is Creper_face.
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X] Good at Big Builds
[X] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[X] Gameplay Aspect
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: The link: http://imgur.com/a/KK14u
Are you in another build team? Yes I am I'm in TeamElite and Kithax.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I am in TeamElite and Kithax.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Yes I help't made Lobby Games and what I did there was I was in control of the small builds and some detail and the lighting.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes I am.
Since you're on another build team, please fill out the one build team rule exception application

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
In-game Name: My minecraft name is Creper_face.

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : I'm applying for Builder

What build team(s) are you on currently:
I am I'm in TeamElite and Kithax.
How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: For TeamElite I was in it for about 3 months and for Kithax I was in it for about 10 hours.
What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I'm a builder for both
What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : TeamElite: LobbyGames, The old hub , the old Sg lobby and the new SG lobby
Fallen Empire, Lost Ridge And Kithax didn't make anything as of now.
How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): Well I did guite alot of thing for TeamElite and
Kithax dosen't have a server as if now.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : 3 hours per week.
How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : About 3 aswell.
Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : Well I think that i'm an exception becose I word hard and I don't quit easyly and I dedicate alot for my time and effort into the project i'm working on and I nice to other members and like to help them in general.

[ ] Can build ANY theme

[
X] Good at Big Builds

[
X] Good at Small Builds

[
X] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[
X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)

[
X] Gameplay Aspect

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: Here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/IRN6v

I, (Creper_face), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
In-game Name: My minecraft name is Creper_face.

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : I'm applying for Builder

What build team(s) are you on currently:
I am I'm in TeamElite and Kithax.
How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: For TeamElite I was in it for about 3 months and for Kithax I was in it for about 10 hours.
What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I'm a builder for both
What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : TeamElite: LobbyGames, The old hub , the old Sg lobby and the new SG lobby
Fallen Empire, Lost Ridge And Kithax didn't make anything as of now.
How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): Well I did guite alot of thing for TeamElite and
Kithax dosen't have a server as if now.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : 3 hours per week.
How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : About 3 aswell.
Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : Well I think that i'm an exception becose I word hard and I don't quit easyly and I dedicate alot for my time and effort into the project i'm working on and I nice to other members and like to help them in general.

[ ] Can build ANY theme

[
X] Good at Big Builds

[
X] Good at Small Builds

[
X] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[
X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)

[
X] Gameplay Aspect

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: Here is the link: http://imgur.com/a/IRN6v

I, (Creper_face), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.
Accepted for a trial

ShadowBars

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ShadowBars
Skype Name: shadowbars22
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

[ X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[
X ] Good at Small Builds
[X ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[X ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[
X ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, ceilings, etc.

[ ] Gameplay Aspect
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
http://imgur.com/a/EsLWq#0
Are you in another build team? No, i am not in another build team.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No, i have not been in another build team.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No, i have not.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes, of course i am willing to do a trial build!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
[B said:
Minecraft Name: ShadowBars
Skype Name: shadowbars22
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
[ X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[X ] Good at Small Builds
[X ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)[/B]
[X ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[X ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, ceilings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/EsLWq#0
Are you in another build team? No, i am not in another build team.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No, i have not been in another build team.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No, i have not.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes, of course i am willing to do a trial build!
Declined, sorry. Reason: Your builds did not show excellence in the chosen categories. You may reapply in two weeks if you wish.

DK

Platinum
Reaction score

In-game Name: DairyKing__

Skype Name: xxDSHDxx

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -8 hours

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : I am applying for Builder

What build team(s) are you on currently: I am currently only on TeamElite. But I am helping other people build Survival Games maps that are not apart of an official Build Team. I am also apart of FyreUK. I mostly go on there to test out builds and to get Feedback from other members.

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: I have been in Team Elite for about 1 week now. (I got in with an application right before they started their Donate to join thing.) I have been apart of FyreUK for about a week as well.

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I am a Member rank on Team Elite. I basically do small buildings and details. I am a Sponsor on FyreUK. I havent really done much but I plan to help out with future timelapses.

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : Team Elite has made a lot of stuff for MCSG, as you know, such as LobbyGames, The Old SG lobby, the new SG lobby, Fallen Empire, the old Hub, and Lost Ridge. FyreUK has done FyreGames 1 and 2. Other than that I am unsure.

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): I have not done much for them as I have only been with them for 1 week. But I have started working on their newest project and have done quite a bit.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : I have gone on the Team Elite server everyday to build. I am currently building a big futuristic tower for the Team Elite Competition 2.0. I also go on the Team Elite Teamspeak everyday. I go on FyreUK about every other day or whenever I get a build idea and want to see how it looks and get feedback.

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : I will go on everyday and split my time evenly between both Teams to be fair. I would try to get as much done as possible.

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I believe I can be a great addition to the team. I am willing to do anything you need. Whether is be small details or big buildings I will do it all. Unlike others, I would be fair to both Build Teams and work for both evenly.

If you're applying for builder, fill out this also:

[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[X] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[X] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: To see all of my builds that I have done recently with friends(Done mostly by me) You can look at my imgur album. There you will be able to see most of the things I checked above. http://imgur.com/a/68NiZ

If your application is accepted, you will be given a basic trial as everyone else would. If you pass this, you will be placed in the “Exceptions” category. From there, we will assign a set period of time for you to have to prove that you will work hard and productively. After the set amount of time is up, we will discuss whether or not you will get a spot on the team. If you don't, you are unfortunately declined and must reapply after two weeks if you wish to get on the team.

Did you read the statement above?: Yes I did and I agree and understand it completely. I will be as productive and hard working as I can.

Will you adhere to all rules that we say? Yes I will. I will listen to higher ups and no talk back.

I, DairyKing(A.K.A Matt), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.

Last edited:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score

In-game Name: DairyKing__

Skype Name: xxDSHDxx

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -8 hours

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : I am applying for Builder

What build team(s) are you on currently: I am currently only on TeamElite. But I am helping other people build Survival Games maps that are not apart of an official Build Team. I am also apart of FyreUK. I mostly go on there to test out builds and to get Feedback from other members.

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: I have been in Team Elite for about 1 week now. (I got in with an application right before they started their Donate to join thing.) I have been apart of FyreUK for about a week as well.

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : I am a Member rank on Team Elite. I basically do small buildings and details. I am a Sponsor on FyreUK. I havent really done much but I plan to help out with future timelapses.

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : Team Elite has made a lot of stuff for MCSG, as you know, such as LobbyGames, The Old SG lobby, the new SG lobby, Fallen Empire, the old Hub, and Lost Ridge. FyreUK has done FyreGames 1 and 2. Other than that I am unsure.

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): I have not done much for them as I have only been with them for 1 week. But I have started working on their newest project and have done quite a bit.

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : I have gone on the Team Elite server everyday to build. I am currently building a big futuristic tower for the Team Elite Competition 2.0. I also go on the Team Elite Teamspeak everyday. I go on FyreUK about every other day or whenever I get a build idea and want to see how it looks and get feedback.

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : I will go on everyday and split my time evenly between both Teams to be fair. I would try to get as much done as possible.

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) : I believe I can be a great addition to the team. I am willing to do anything you need. Whether is be small details or big buildings I will do it all. Unlike others, I would be fair to both Build Teams and work for both evenly.

If you're applying for builder, fill out this also:

[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[X] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[X] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: To see all of my builds that I have done recently with friends(Done mostly by me) You can look at my imgur album. There you will be able to see most of the things I checked above. http://imgur.com/a/68NiZ

If your application is accepted, you will be given a basic trial as everyone else would. If you pass this, you will be placed in the “Exceptions” category. From there, we will assign a set period of time for you to have to prove that you will work hard and productively. After the set amount of time is up, we will discuss whether or not you will get a spot on the team. If you don't, you are unfortunately declined and must reapply after two weeks if you wish to get on the team.

Did you read the statement above?: Yes I did and I agree and understand it completely. I will be as productive and hard working as I can.

Will you adhere to all rules that we say? Yes I will. I will listen to higher ups and no talk back.

I, DairyKing(A.K.A Matt), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.
Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci