• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: IxLegendz
Skype Name: You have it
Time Zone: PST
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[X ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ X] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[X ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/VASYM#18
Are you in another build team? nope
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Team Hurricanes and Team Corruption
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Not ATM but I really want to
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yea!!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: IxLegendz
Skype Name: You have it
Time Zone: PST
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ X] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[X ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/VASYM#18
Are you in another build team? nope
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Team Hurricanes and Team Corruption
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Not ATM but I really want to
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yea!!
Now, I know that you and others were making that PlanetMinecraft thing into a MCSG map but using screenshots of what was already built isn't allowed. That part was already done. I'm sorry but I have to say declined.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
You said you were in a clan that was build a map...I'm sorry but that would count, thus violating our one build team rule. Sorry
Technically, it's not an official build team. It's just a clan with people wanting to build that's all.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now, I know that you and others were making that PlanetMinecraft thing into a MCSG map but using screenshots of what was already built isn't allowed. That part was already done. I'm sorry but I have to say declined.
What the heck are you talking about? thats called The City of The Gods? wut lol? I honestly have NO idea what your talking about

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
What the heck are you talking about? thats called The City of The Gods? wut lol? I honestly have NO idea what your talking about
Those first few screenshots. It's that project that you and some others are working on- http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/w-i-p-city-of-the-gods-admantis.52183/

I was saying that you took screenshots of that and since you guys actually didn't build that (You're just revamping it?) then I can't accept those screenshots.

kyledag500

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: kyledag500
Skype Name: kyledag500
Time Zone: EST
Please fill out the corresponding sections so that we can figure out what your strongpoints are:

Terraforming: What part of terraforming are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Drastic Terrain Changes (Cliffs, Holes, etc)
[X ] Gradual Changes (Mountains, Larger Hills, etc)
[ ] Terrain Variation (Different Materials with splatter commands, etc)
Provide pictures or videos of the one category you chose above:

This is the surround mountain/terrain from a SG map my friends and I made. I did the terraforming mostly, a friend came in and did the trees, and some touchups.​

Redstone: What part of redstone are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[X] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)
(Played by MinecraftFinest, and KermitPlaysMinecraft)​
(WARNING: I was a bit of a squeaker back then :p)

Building: What part of building are you best at (pick 2 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories you chose above:
(Im not that great at building) :p

Are you in another build team? Sorta...its not official..but we do stuff together :)
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? My friends one? I guess Potato Army?
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sunset-valley-minecraft-survival-gamea-map/It didnt make it onto MCSG, it was for the contest, and we got 22 place(I think). I did ALL the redstone traps/devices, as well as the outer terraforming. I did the entire sewer system as well.​

Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Sure :D
Just wanna say some extra stuff:
I didn't apply for just redstoner/terraformer because I like to do both. However, I really am not a good builder D:
I like doing traps/devices for maps with redstone :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: kyledag500
Skype Name: kyledag500
Time Zone: EST
Please fill out the corresponding sections so that we can figure out what your strongpoints are:

Terraforming: What part of terraforming are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Drastic Terrain Changes (Cliffs, Holes, etc)
[X ] Gradual Changes (Mountains, Larger Hills, etc)
[ ] Terrain Variation (Different Materials with splatter commands, etc)

This is the surround mountain/terrain from a SG map my friends and I made. I did the terraforming mostly, a friend came in and did the trees, and some touchups.

Redstone: What part of redstone are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[X] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
(Played by MinecraftFinest, and KermitPlaysMinecraft)
(WARNING: I was a bit of a squeaker back then :p)

Building: What part of building are you best at (pick 2 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories you chose above:

(Im not that great at building) :p

Are you in another build team? Sorta...its not official..but we do stuff together :)
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? My friends one? I guess Potato Army?
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sunset-valley-minecraft-survival-gamea-map/It didnt make it onto MCSG, it was for the contest, and we got 22 place(I think). I did ALL the redstone traps/devices, as well as the outer terraforming. I did the entire sewer system as well.

Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Sure :D

Just wanna say some extra stuff:
I didn't apply for just redstoner/terraformer because I like to do both. However, I really am not a good builder D:
I like doing traps/devices for maps with redstone :)
Accepted for a trial build

Enderthor

Experienced
Reaction score
Redstoner
Minecraft Name: enderthor
Skype Name: I can pm you it.
Time Zone: Eastern
What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[X] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[ ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[ ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[X] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[X] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:
Are you in another build team?

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I was in a small build team called Chromex
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted? Yes

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Redstoner
Minecraft Name: enderthor
Skype Name: I can pm you it.
Time Zone: Eastern
What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[X] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[ ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[ ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[X] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[X] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:
Are you in another build team?

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I was in a small build team called Chromex
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted? Yes
There's a lot of the places on here blank- Are you in another build team? Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:. Please fill out those sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci