• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: jacobcrocks
Skype Name: thelaeren
Time Zone: Pacific
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I'm good at all, but if I chose one that I was the worst at I'd say big buildings. I'm very good at ideas and details and for the map I (1/2) made with my buddies I did both of those.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: This is a small modern house I did for an adventure map that was never finished http://imgur.com/a/NpoOA
Are you in another build team? No I am not
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes I am, I would love to
Declined, sorry

Minecraft Name: fatmannumbah8
Skype Name: You have me.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? Ideas, is my strength. I'm also pretty good at interrior but exterrior, is my weakness. (You'll see in my screenshots.)
Picture or video of a build that you have done: http://imgur.com/a/7g6Pd
Are you in another build team? No not, currently.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Of course.
As for what electro said, it's fine that you reapplied right away since I asked for exteriors as well :3 But nonetheless, declined, sorry.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
But in the case of fatmannubuh8 he was able to reapply instantly because he forgot to add exterior pictures. I don't see why I can't reapply and add pictures of my redstoning.
He wasn't re-applying, he was just adding pictures he forgot to add. In your case, you didn't forget anything.

BirdofPrey13

Tribute
Reaction score
He wasn't re-applying, he was just adding pictures he forgot to add. In your case, you didn't forget anything.
Tree said I didn't post any pictures of my redstoning, and I don't really see the difference, as I forgot to put pictures of my redstoning.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Tree said I didn't post any pictures of my redstoning, and I don't really see the difference, as I forgot to put pictures of my redstoning.
Well, when applying for redstoner, it's kinda common sense to have pictures of redstone.....From what I saw in the pictures, it was literally just dispensers which isn't hardly redstone at all. Honestly, it shows your inability of redstone. Please wait two weeks before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci