• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
All-Around Application
Minecraft Name: Weary_
Skype Name: wearycraft
Time Zone: GMT+13 (New Zealand)
Please fill out the corresponding sections so that we can figure out what your strong points are:

Terraforming: What part of terraforming are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X] Drastic Terrain Changes (Cliffs, Holes, etc)
[ ] Gradual Changes (Mountains, Larger Hills, etc)
[ ] Terrain Variation (Different Materials with splatter commands, etc)
Provide pictures or videos of the one category you chose above:

http://imgur.com/2gG2dOX,id4NeDl [Two Pictures]

Redstone: What part of redstone are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)

http://imgur.com/1T7zwen,7OLnp1v,wSQCcDx [Three Pictures]

Building: What part of building are you best at (pick 2 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[X] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories you chose above:

http://imgur.com/yCjt66Y,RuHNrED,SlHAg3o [Three Pictures]

Are you in another build team? No, Never. It's a new experience :)
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Nooo :)
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? n/a
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes.

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
Cheerleader please good luck seems like an awesoe build team now!

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
Declined, sorry. Reason: Pictures did not show many big builds (one of the categories you choose) and the interior design didn't show much detail (neither did the exterior)
Define not many big builds. I built the entire town in SP, and the total radius is ~300x600 and the farm is a 5 layer farm of 30x15. The castle is also 63x63...

._.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
All-Around Application
Minecraft Name: Weary_
Skype Name: wearycraft
Time Zone: GMT+13 (New Zealand)
Please fill out the corresponding sections so that we can figure out what your strong points are:

Terraforming: What part of terraforming are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X] Drastic Terrain Changes (Cliffs, Holes, etc)
[ ] Terrain Variation (Different Materials with splatter commands, etc)

http://imgur.com/2gG2dOX,id4NeDl [Two Pictures]

Redstone: What part of redstone are you best at (pick one from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)

http://imgur.com/1T7zwen,7OLnp1v,wSQCcDx [Three Pictures]

Building: What part of building are you best at (pick 2 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)

http://imgur.com/yCjt66Y,RuHNrED,SlHAg3o [Three Pictures]

Are you in another build team? No, Never. It's a new experience :)
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Nooo :)
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? n/a
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes.
Accepted for a trial build (I'll add you on Skype tomorrow most likely)

Cheerleader please good luck seems like an awesoe build team now!
I'll add you in a few minutes

Define not many big builds. I built the entire town in SP, and the total radius is ~300x600 and the farm is a 5 layer farm of 30x15. The castle is also 63x63...

._.
Big builds meant large structures since everything you built in your town was relatively small. The castle could be classified as large but there was hardly any detail at all in it. It was mainly just walls with a little inside bit which wasn't very detailed...

syuuto11222

Tribute
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name:syuuto11222
Skype Name:syuuto112222
Time Zone: UTC+09:00
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[X] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[X] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[X] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[X] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[X] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:http://syuuto112222.imgur.com
Are you in another build team? Not belong
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?There. But I do not remember the details.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?no
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?yes
I, (syuuto11222), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
One Build Team Exception Application

In-game Name: MaxtheSwain

Skype Name: maxwell.swain

Time Zone: GMT

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder, All Around

What build team(s) are you on currently: Team Elite

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: Three weeks

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : Builder

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : Maps and lobbies for MCSG

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): I haven't been in the team whilst an actual project has been underway

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : three-five less when we do not have a project

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : three-four

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) :

If you're applying for builder, fill out this also:

What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)

[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)

[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)

[X] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)

[X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)

[ ] Can build ANY theme

[ ] Good at Big Builds

[ ] Good at Small Builds

[X] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)

[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)

[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.

[ ] Gameplay Aspect

[X] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)

[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/K0eSh

If your application is accepted, you will be given a basic trial as everyone else would. If you pass this, you will be placed in the “Exceptions” category. From there, we will assign a set period of time for you to have to prove that you will work hard and productively. After the set amount of time is up, we will discuss whether or not you will get a spot on the team. If you don't, you are unfortunately declined and must reapply after two weeks if you wish to get on the team.

Did you read the statement above? yes sir.

Will you adhere to all rules that we say? I will indeed.

I, MaxtheSwain, promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: CoreCrash_
Skype Name: Palastros20
Time Zone: EST
[X ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[X ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ X] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[X ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[X ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
Are you in another build team?
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No I have not
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No I have not.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name:syuuto11222
Skype Name:syuuto112222
Time Zone: UTC+09:00
[X] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[X] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[X] Good at Small Builds
[X] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[X] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:http://syuuto112222.imgur.com
Are you in another build team? Not belong
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?There. But I do not remember the details.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?no
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?yes
I, (syuuto11222), promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.
Declined, sorry. Reason: Your builds did not show excellence in the chosen categories.

One Build Team Exception Application

In-game Name: MaxtheSwain

Skype Name: maxwell.swain

Time Zone: GMT

What are you applying for (Redstoner, Terraformer, Builder, All-around) : Builder, All Around

What build team(s) are you on currently: Team Elite

How long have you been on the build team(s) that you are currently on: Three weeks

What are you on the team(s) that you are currently on (Builder, redstoner, etc) : Builder

What has the team(s) that you are on made (maps, lobbies, etc. List ALL of their works) : Maps and lobbies for MCSG

How much did you contribute to the projects by this team(s): I haven't been in the team whilst an actual project has been underway

How active are you on their team (how many hours per week) : three-five less when we do not have a project

How active will you be if you are given the chance to be on the team (how many hours per week) : three-four

Why should we give you an exception (what makes you different from the next person) :

If you're applying for builder, fill out this also:

[X] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)

[X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)

[ ] Can build ANY theme

[ ] Good at Big Builds

[ ] Good at Small Builds

[X] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)

[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)

[ ] Gameplay Aspect

[X] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)

Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/K0eSh

If your application is accepted, you will be given a basic trial as everyone else would. If you pass this, you will be placed in the “Exceptions” category. From there, we will assign a set period of time for you to have to prove that you will work hard and productively. After the set amount of time is up, we will discuss whether or not you will get a spot on the team. If you don't, you are unfortunately declined and must reapply after two weeks if you wish to get on the team.

Did you read the statement above? yes sir.

Will you adhere to all rules that we say? I will indeed.

I, MaxtheSwain, promise to listen and obey all rules set out before me. I will follow the application process exactly how I'm supposed to and will not cause any hindrances towards the build team.
Declined, sorry. Reason: Not enough time available per week.

Minecraft Name: CoreCrash_
Skype Name: Palastros20
Time Zone: EST
[X ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[X ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ X] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[X ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[X ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No I have not
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No I have not.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes

Declined, sorry. Reason: Your builds did not show excellence of the chosen categories.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:

SubtractHD/Sir_Cronos

I'm currently 15 years old.

Skype Name:

My Skype name is drewo136

Time Zone:

My time zone is Eastern Standard.

Please fill out the corresponding sections so that we can figure out what your strongpoints are:

[ ] Drastic Terrain Changes (Cliffs, Holes, etc)
[X] Terrain Variation (Different Materials with splatter commands, etc)

(I'm very sorry I don't have any pictures of my terraforming I greatly apologize)

[X] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[X] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)

<---- Video Of a Redstone trap I made (with a small crappy building).

[X] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[X] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)

(Im sorry I picked 3)

(Pictures of a MCSwish Map I made called The Swish Mall)

Yes, currently i'm in Team Eclipse, I had started my own build Team (Team Toxic) but we disband due to the lack of applicants.

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?

Yes, I'm in Team Eclipse.

Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?

No, I've not made a map for MCSG (MCGamer) But made maps for other servers.

Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted?

Yes, i'm willing to do what ever it takes to become a Member of Red Forest.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:

SubtractHD/Sir_Cronos

I'm currently 15 years old.

Skype Name:

My Skype name is drewo136

Time Zone:

My time zone is Eastern Standard.

Please fill out the corresponding sections so that we can figure out what your strongpoints are:

[ ] Drastic Terrain Changes (Cliffs, Holes, etc)
[X] Terrain Variation (Different Materials with splatter commands, etc)

(I'm very sorry I don't have any pictures of my terraforming I greatly apologize)

[X] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[X] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[X] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)

<---- Video Of a Redstone trap I made (with a small crappy building).

[X] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[X] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)

(Im sorry I picked 3)

(Pictures of a MCSwish Map I made called The Swish Mall)

Yes, currently i'm in Team Eclipse, I had started my own build Team (Team Toxic) but we disband due to the lack of applicants.

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?

Yes, I'm in Team Eclipse.

Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?

No, I've not made a map for MCSG (MCGamer) But made maps for other servers.

Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted?

Yes, i'm willing to do what ever it takes to become a Member of Red Forest.
Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci