• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: KingDominic17

Skype Name: KingDominic17_

Time Zone: US Central

Provide pictures or videos of your best work:
http://kingdominic17.imgur.com/all/

What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[X] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[X] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[X] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time

Are you in another build team?
I have been in a build team in the past. The build team I was on was called VexelDesigns. I have recently left VexelDesigns and have been looking for a new build team/family to join.

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?
I am definitely willing to do a trial. In fact, I would like to do a trial to show off my building skills.

Thank You For Reading My Application. Be Sure To Contact Back As Soon As Possible.

<3 King
this is not our application template, please fill in correct template.

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Pokeys

Skype Name: PREFER TO INBOX THIS (Send me a name to inbox my Skype too please)

Time Zone: GMT+

- Modern Medieval Tower

- Zhotikos's Dream!

- My 3v3 Map (Currently In Build)

http://imgur.com/a/IXcdM - Me and my friend built this map (My friend built the train and I built the reset)

Are you in another build team? I am currently in the build team helix owned by niekrm, Sanders, MCGamerzism and TheBlueFlygon. I am also in Team Invictus

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? Of course!

Last edited:

Exowelle

Spectator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jooanoth

Platinum
Reaction score

Hawk_Builder

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: HawkBuilder
Minecraft Name: _HaWk_BuILdEr1_
Skype Name: fugehater12 (that's my old username for Minecraft)
Time Zone: Est. Eastern Standard Time
Provide pictures or videos of your best work: http://imgur.com/a/mHaF4
Are you in another build team? No. I am going to say this and you probably wont understand, but I was rejected three times for a build team. The build team was the Mineplex MAPPER team. that's a big deal! The mapper said a lot of them were leaving good feedback on my application! They said I was out of 20 of about 50 people apply a day and they get 10 builders a month, so out of the 20 I was sadly rejected. I am not going to re-apply, because I found out that I would like to be in a build team like this! I love the idea of only Amazing builders on a Private server! Being accepted for this would mean a lot more than being accepted for the best and hardest to get into build team in the world! (no offense). I hope this build team becomes better!
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? I know about everyone would say yes, because they think it is the right answer, but I actually would prefer not to! I built a spawn for a server almost a year ago, he said he was looking for someone to build a spawn fro their server. I said yes joined, than he told me that it was a comp. who ever made the best spawn said that would be the spawn! I imitally left he later contacted me over Skype and said "i don't compete you take me or leave me!" That ended with that comment. I understand the process and gladly agree if you think I should have a trial I would be happy to do that, but if you honestly think I don't need one than I would not prefer not to have one!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra note:
The airport build with busses. The busses ARE NOT mine they belong to Keralis! I was trying to show the road they busses are on. Also you may say the airport has no detail, but it is based off of the real deal airport Dulles International Airport is the inspiration for my prodjuect, so I based the airport off it its design!
Dulles Airport http://cdn.ultraswank.net/uploads/Dulles-Airport-Terminal-1962.jpg
My version http://imgur.com/a/yYGv7

StrafeAndSound

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: LagSpike

Skype Name: live:killerdwarf081

Time Zone: PST

2015-02-22_00.32.34.png
2015-02-22_00.32.25.png

NOTE: It was late at night, I wanted to apply for this team so I built something on short notice.
If you trial me, I will make sure to put all my effort into my build and use my imagination and creativity to my advantage. I have built many other things before, but I can't find anything that I have either not already have deleted or just abandoned.
P.S: I HAVE REFORMATTED MY COMPUTER MULTIPLE TIMES. I LOST MANY OF MY BUILDS. THIS IS NOT MY BEST.

Are you in another build team? No, this would be my first. I would be delighted to join if accepted. I am available every single day after 2:15 PST.

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? Yes, of course. I would be willing to put as much effort as I can into joining this build team.

20p

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: 20p ( After name change my name is now 20p )

Skype Name: seagh.phoenix1

Time Zone: GMT , UK

I DID NOT BUILD THE ENTIRE OF THE BUILDING ABOVE I BUILD MOST OF THE ^
BRIDGES ON THE SIDES ----------------------------------|

Are you in another build team? No, currently I am not in another build team, I previously was in the build team called Team Helix.

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? Yes, of course I am!

Jooanoth

Platinum
Reaction score

iSwagify

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: iSwagify

Skype Name: iswagifygfx

Time Zone: CST

Are you in another build team? Nope

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? Yes, I would!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci