• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Sean
Minecraft Username: Phantic
Win Count: close to 800
Game Count: 4000
Skype Name: truephanticmc
Maturity (#/10): 9/10, I can take jokes, only at the appropriate time :p
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I think you should accept me into Redemption because I am pretty skilled and experienced with clans.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am GOD with the bow, Good with communication, and also good with secondarys along with strafing.

Reaction score
Name: Sean
Minecraft Username: Phantic
Win Count: close to 800
Game Count: 4000
Skype Name: truephanticmc
Maturity (#/10): 9/10, I can take jokes, only at the appropriate time :p
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I think you should accept me into Redemption because I am pretty skilled and experienced with clans.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am GOD with the bow, Good with communication, and also good with secondarys along with strafing.
SynergyUS We're taking your members, thanks.
Congratulations! You've been accepted as a Trial Member, an officer/leader will add you on skype and we will discuss details regarding your application there.

10/10 for the colors <3

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
SynergyUS We're taking your members, thanks.
Congratulations! You've been accepted as a Trial Member, an officer/leader will add you on skype and we will discuss details regarding your application there.

10/10 for the colors <3
LOL SYNERGYUS, Oh and if your wondering what my Skype it is truephanticmc. And 10/10 wb your hawt.

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan battle against#Potent?Add me on skype to discuss the rules.skype:ImpulsiveHaze.

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Jesse
Minecraft Username: FriscoBridge | Airitech
Win Count: 500
Game Count: 4200
Skype Name: FriscoGamer

Maturity (#/10): 7 | 10 when everyone is joking around I know how to have a good time but when we have cbs and such I can be serious.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I think you should accept me into Redemption because I play better than my stats i am a experienced and i am a experienced player. I have played with PhanticMC, Captin_Neon before. Ps. I am a bit of a squeaker but I can take it if you guys call me squeaker and i'm really clutch in clan battles.

What skills are you good at? I am good with the flint and steel I know all the tricks im also very good with the bow like long distnce not spamming as much. I am also good at clan battles because I can sneak up on people and clutch kills easily.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Add me on skype dreamlaneyt so we can talk about our PP battle against AuraV2 plz and add this person to (The Owner) minecraftsupremeoverlord

Reaction score
Battle???
Sure, add one of the officers on skype: deathcrafter24 or justtinnk

Name: Jesse
Minecraft Username: FriscoBridge | Airitech
Win Count: 500
Game Count: 4200
Skype Name: FriscoGamer

Maturity (#/10): 7 | 10 when everyone is joking around I know how to have a good time but when we have cbs and such I can be serious.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I think you should accept me into Redemption because I play better than my stats i am a experienced and i am a experienced player. I have played with PhanticMC, Captin_Neon before. Ps. I am a bit of a squeaker but I can take it if you guys call me squeaker and i'm really clutch in clan battles.

What skills are you good at? I am good with the flint and steel I know all the tricks im also very good with the bow like long distnce not spamming as much. I am also good at clan battles because I can sneak up on people and clutch kills easily.
Accepted as Trial Member, we will discuss details on skype :)
7/10 for colors! :D

Add me on skype dreamlaneyt so we can talk about our PP battle against AuraV2 plz and add this person to (The Owner) minecraftsupremeoverlord
We'll continue it as soon as we can ;)
Love the signature :p

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
This clan should go far.. However there are some very skilled clans out there... But if you work towards it, you van beat any clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci