• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reducing wait time between games... The solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just keep it how it is. In the 5min wait time im going downstairs for food/drinks and i go to the toilet (lol). If the game starts in 10sec im dead when i come back..

Eyoxiz

Spectator
Reaction score
The 4 minute lobby wait is not so bad, but I think two minutes would be fine. The longest part is waiting for a game to end while spectating. I appreciate the spectating feature, but it still gets old quickly when tributes are not actively searching for each other. It would be nice to be able to easily join another game on another server. At the moment you have to disconnect, search around for a server to be open, then once you log in, the game might have just started; you don't know how much time is left before you log in.

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
How about a special IP that automatically forwards you to the open server with the shortest time left? us0.mcsg.in or eu0.mcsg.in, maybe?

Eyoxiz

Spectator
Reaction score
How about a special IP that automatically forwards you to the open server with the shortest time left? us0.mcsg.in or eu0.mcsg.in, maybe?
Yeah, or even have us.mcsg.in and eu.mcsg.in do that as well as find one that is open.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Problem is, if they port you to a server that is open automatically, it will be pretty much impossible to play with friends as even if they tell you what server they have been ported to, once a space opens up on that server, and you try to get in manually, someone will have already been ported onto it automatically. The only way to play with friends would be to keep rejoining the server that ports you to others until you get onto your friends server, which could take a long time, therefore making using these servers more exasperating for other people.

B

bigmike4life

No, just no. There is no point in them doing any work to this when you just have to wait 5 mins. There is no point in crying about stupid stuff. Get over it you wait 5 mins look at the forums... Like i am doing now.

Eyoxiz

Spectator
Reaction score
No, just no. There is no point in them doing any work to this when you just have to wait 5 mins. There is no point in crying about stupid stuff. Get over it you wait 5 mins look at the forums... Like i am doing now.
Most of the wait is waiting for people to get killed, which usually takes about 30 minutes.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Well the best way to reduce the wait time guys is to survive

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually just get on the live server watch and then have all the servers in order and log on the appropriate one. it is annoying though when i have to get of after waiting a half an hour lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci