• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Makajoe
Wins: 624
Games Played: 3100
Strengths: I have an amazing knowledge of every single map in mcsg, including the ones that are never played, more popular maps i guarantee i know all t2s in and all map secrets. I am proficient in hand to hand combat, and i communicate well with other players.
Weaknesses: Bow, fps fluctuates but doesnt usually cause problems
Timezone: EST
Donor: Gold or Iron, one or the other, but always one
Past Clans: Ziege (was leader - disbanded), Renovation (left - wasnt a serious enough clan)
Maturity (Out of 10): 9
How Active are you?: Very, even when im not on mcsg, im constantly active on ts and skype, and with the exception of school hours, im always available to be on mcsg
Do you know anyone in this clan?: CoolDarkraiDude :D , got him on skype, he did a cb with ziege and ive talked to him multiple times after that.
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I never bothered with applying for more professional clans when i had less than 500 wins, i never felt like i had the right amount of experience to join one of those better clans. But now, i feel more confident in my pvp skills and i have the experience of 600 wins on my back to support that. After my clan ziege disbanded, ive been looking for a clan to join that looks serious about its work, and eventually i found myself here, i respected CoolDarkraiDude as the leader of a clan before and still do now, if there is any clan i want to be in now, its Reflection.

Niightz

Tribute
Reaction score
TS is down, the only way to communicate is through Skype. We have another TS, but its Rivals. We need their permission to use it until they reband.

Xx_ZeroPanda_xX

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Xx_ZeroPanda_xX
Wins: 139
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed: 782
Strengths: F & S, Sword, strafing while in sword combat
Weaknesses: Strafing good bow users
Timezone: Eastern
Donor: no
PastClans: embellished, evolved, fatality
Maturity (Out of 10): 6-7/10
How Active are you?: everyday, about 10 hours a day
Do you know anyone in this clan?: no
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: I like being in clans and the past clans i've been in... are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci