• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunsIt

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: RunsIt_RunsIt
Wins: 64
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed:400
Strengths: i am really good at rod comboing, i know how to use a rod really well. i play lots of hive and i've learned to rod spam really well when i need to. i am good at bowing as well. once i get a bow shot, almost 60% i will get a bow combo on the person if we're in close quarters.
Weaknesses: i am not the best at dodging fns. if i were to fight somebody and the person lights me on fire, i dont have trouble regening or getting away becasue i just rod spam.
Timezone: EST
Donor: no but considering getting it
PastClans: team strafe
Maturity (Out of 10): 7
How Active are you?: really active
Do you know anyone in this clan?: the only person i heard of is HerpaDerpPlayMC and thats from hive but other than that not really but i hope to get to know all :)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: i recently got into MCSG more and i've relized that i was missing out on all the fun without being in a clan and being able to participate in clan wars. i know i dont have the most wins but with time i will get them up. i think this clan is extremely good as i have seen you guys clan battle some clan and you guys look to be well organzied! lastly i want to make new mcsg friends becasue at the moment i have none....

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: RunsIt_RunsIt
Wins: 64
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed:400
Strengths: i am really good at rod comboing, i know how to use a rod really well. i play lots of hive and i've learned to rod spam really well when i need to. i am good at bowing as well. once i get a bow shot, almost 60% i will get a bow combo on the person if we're in close quarters.
Weaknesses: i am not the best at dodging fns. if i were to fight somebody and the person lights me on fire, i dont have trouble regening or getting away becasue i just rod spam.
Timezone: EST
Donor: no but considering getting it
PastClans: team strafe
Maturity (Out of 10): 7
How Active are you?: really active
Do you know anyone in this clan?: the only person i heard of is HerpaDerpPlayMC and thats from hive but other than that not really but i hope to get to know all :)
Why do you want to be in Reflection?: i recently got into MCSG more and i've relized that i was missing out on all the fun without being in a clan and being able to participate in clan wars. i know i dont have the most wins but with time i will get them up. i think this clan is extremely good as i have seen you guys clan battle some clan and you guys look to be well organzied! lastly i want to make new mcsg friends becasue at the moment i have none....
Denied you don't meet win requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci