• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reflection US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: JoshRocks159 or iLovePenis (Sorry my brother sneaked in and changed it like that and I am banned for 30 days but I have an alt, sorry, I'm not the guy immature here.
Wins: 135
(If you reset your stats, give proof):
GamesPlayed: 1000+
Strengths: Bow, http://goo.gl/JHUJs1, Playing smart, FNS (I am really good with an FNS)
Weaknesses: Not a hacker, 60% of the hackers I encountered I wrecked. Bow spammed, and that's it
Timezone: PST (pacific)
Donor: None, might get one soon though
PastClans: I have no idea.
Maturity (Out of 10): 8.5 sometimes I goof around but I am not as immature as some people.
How Active are you?: I can get on everyday.
Do you know anyone in this clan?: I've seen JuggernautGames before but that's it.
Why do you want to be in Reflection? Well first of all, this is the process when I join a clan

(JOSH=JOIN CLAN=TRIAL or MEMBER=THREE DAYS IN THE CLAN= PEOPLE ARGUE = JOSH = LEAVE, JOSH = MAKE OWN CLAN) Okay enough with that but after the arguing ends I take most of the clans to a clan that I make, two owners, what happened was xDaxyy (Big fat noob thinks hes good) said it was KARMA for me turning him down for a cb when I was in a UHC and about to WIN, so he made the clan fell apart, I know what's right or wrong, But he doesn't. Ever since I have been looking for a clan so I could meet new people in this clan, also, I am not that competitive in battles, if we lose, we lose, if it was a stupid loss, I rage. Yes I also to graphic designs, some sweet ones too. I also have a youtube channel with 275+ subscribers, how I get them? Daily MCSG videos. Ever since I got banned that kinda fell apart, i'll dispute when I change it, and I'll kill my brother for being so dang immature. Thanks guys, have a nice day :)

EDIT :
SWEET KILLS
I am also really skilled at OITQ so that's where my bow skills come in.

I have also been playing Minecraft for long enough that I know what a hacker looks like and what a hacker isn't.
For example this guy DOESN'T hack, hope you enjoy the sarcasm

:)
Owner.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Thread has been unlocked due to it being requested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci