• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Refund my rank please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpersandV2

Spectator
Reaction score
Can i please refund my rank, it is platinum and i dont play mcsg anymore so if you can refund my rank please do it please. PayPal : [email protected] And if this gets me banned then so be it.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately you cannot refund a Donor rank. The only way you could have refunded it is if you had cancelled the transaction via your Debit/Credit Card and or your PayPal account within 24 hours of the purchase of the Donor rank. MCGamer is not just going to pay you money back as it is a business and needs those funds to stay afloat. Sorry for the trouble.

QA;TL Axanite | Liam WonderWaffleYT Miner9823

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately you cannot refund a Donor rank. The only way you could have refunded it is if you had cancelled the transaction via your Debit/Credit Card and or your PayPal account within 24 hours of the purchase of the Donor rank. MCGamer is not just going to pay you money back as it is a business and needs those funds to stay afloat. Sorry for the trouble.

QA;TL Axanite | Liam WonderWaffleYT Miner9823

As he said, we cannot refund ranks. The thread will be locked now, if you need anything, just let me know. Have a good day! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci