• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding "Lights" accounts.

Reaction score
Okay, I would first like to start out this thread by saying it is ENTIRELY my fault for starting this mess.

Okay, so if you would like me to 'fill' you in, i will. The original 2 lights accounts were Love and Hiqh. That was pretty much a coincidence.

I admit to starting the whole 'lights' accounts mess as stated above. But, back on topic. I pretty much was the first person to copy Love/Hiqh. Im like, what a cool name! But after a while, stuff started getting annoying...

To this date, I will list every lights account that was made because of MCSG; Bloodlights (me), Hobolights, Brightlights_, Swaglights, Deathlights, GenericLights. (i know there is more, but i cant think of any)

All im trying to say in this thread is to please stop making lights accounts. Stop suggesting them in 'Give me alt account name threads'. Please just end it. Let Love/Hiqh actually play MCSG without people asking questions such as this 'are all the lights in the same clan?!', "dood r u love and hiqh and death??' , or 'blood r u loves account?'. Those are actual questions ive gotten ingame from people while playing on Bloodlights.

Now, since i feel kinda sensitive about all the lights now, i stopped using Bloodlights, and bought a new account. Im giving a message out to all people who have lights accounts: Please try not to use them (May be a little bit of a tall order). This message goes to all players considering buy a lights account: PLEASE BE CREATIVE.

-Torchy

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
My new alt is now gonna be named Torchlights.

Thanks.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually think its pretty cool, to see a lot of alts follow a trend with the name.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Mines gonna be Arcalights...no thats stupid xD

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, but I have talked to Love about it, he doesnt like it. I dont know about Hiqh though, i think he quit.
Why do they hate the names so much? They can't possibly get bombarded with that many stupid questions in game, cause I've personally never seen them myself.

As a matter of fact, I've never seen anybody but you, Hiqh, or Love with the word "Lights" in their name. The trend hasn't spread that badly, so there isn't much to even complain about in the first place.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I think your are forcing people not to buy their desired account. People spend some amount of money for a new name. The suffix 'lights' hasn't really spread and It might annoy the original guys, but it's something that won't stop people from buying it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci