• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding the Super Bowl

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
i wanted seahawks to win because the first starbucks was in seattle that's literally why i support them shh

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing about the Patriots cheating: I don't think they would risk it, at least not in the Super Bowl. It's the same as DDoS is with clans: you can accuse someone, but there's no good way to see if it is genuine.

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
This was honestly one of the best Superbowls of all time. You're one of those people that need to stick with soccer. Saying the Patriots have cheated numerous time is ridiculous, yes the Spygate thing they did against Pittsburgh was the worst of it so far, but if you read this article only one of the Balls were flat. http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/02/01/deflategate-only-one-patriots-football-underinflated so... the ball may have deflated over time? Or it had a hole in it, so it does not prove that they actually cheated. IT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION, you obviously don't follow football. So that takes away the cheating part. The Patriots deserved that win, they stomped the colts w/ or w/o a deflated ball. That was just a case of a serious ass kicking. The Colts always find a way to choke in the playoffs sorta like the Bengals ever since Andy Dalton has joined. Now the halftime show who cares about? Only people who like Katy Perry would watch it? Commercials aren't really supposed to be funny. They haven't came out with any really funny ones in years. Now to get to the last play of the game. Not that bad of a call just the execution part. If Russell Wilson would have thrown that ball lower then Lockette would have to just go down and fall backwards into the endzone. And Sim_Man Marshawn Lynch is not the best in the league the best in the league would have to be Demarcco Murray. Thanks OGLad for tagging me I just ;ut the smak down.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Thugs (seahawks) didn't win, I'm happy! I rooted for the pats hard. But I got mad when the seahawks started a fight at the end, finish it with class!!!
Think Katy Perry's halftime show was good? just wait till super bowl 50.
Why didn't the seahawks throw?
This was honestly one of the best Superbowls of all time. You're one of those people that need to stick with soccer. Saying the Patriots have cheated numerous time is ridiculous, yes the Spygate thing they did against Pittsburgh was the worst of it so far, but if you read this article only one of the Balls were flat. http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/02/01/deflategate-only-one-patriots-football-underinflated so... the ball may have deflated over time? Or it had a hole in it, so it does not prove that they actually cheated. IT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION, you obviously don't follow football. So that takes away the cheating part. The Patriots deserved that win, they stomped the colts w/ or w/o a deflated ball. That was just a case of a serious ass kicking. The Colts always find a way to choke in the playoffs sorta like the Bengals ever since Andy Dalton has joined. Now the halftime show who cares about? Only people who like Katy Perry would watch it? Commercials aren't really supposed to be funny. They haven't came out with any really funny ones in years. Now to get to the last play of the game. Not that bad of a call just the execution part. If Russell Wilson would have thrown that ball lower then Lockette would have to just go down and fall backwards into the endzone. And Sim_Man Marshawn Lynch is not the best in the league the best in the league would have to be Demarcco Murray. Thanks OGLad for tagging me I just ;ut the smak down.
yea I know, it was misreported for like a week. idiots.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thugs (seahawks) didn't win, I'm happy! I rooted for the pats hard. But I got mad when the seahawks started a fight at the end, finish it with class!!!
Think Katy Perry's halftime show was good? just wait till super bowl 50.
Why didn't the seahawks throw?

yea I know, it was misreported for like a week. idiots.
Super Bowl 50 will be epic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci