• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regional and sortable leaderboards!

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Any1 think it would be a good idea to add leader boards so that u can see who has the most wins on each region, eg ca us eu as and au leader boards. Another thing that would be cool would be sortable leaderboards. This would mean if u wanted to see who had the most games played or the most kills in one round. Sort of like in sporting video games.
Ty :)

SteriodGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, Its not a bad Idea, but these leader boards really give it competition. So im against this.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think they are already working on both of those things, but not completely sure. I know they are working on monthly/weekly/possibly yearly leaderboards though.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it. I can not only know the #1 player of MCSG *cough* gravey4rd *cough*, but the #1 player in the US, and Colorado! it should be divided into overall, countries, and states/provinces.

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
States // provinces would be far too difficult. I'm in favour of the original idea.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would love this: this was a very nice and sadly gone feature from MCSG.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Any1 think it would be a good idea to add leader boards so that u can see who has the most wins on each region, eg ca us eu as and au leader boards. Another thing that would be cool would be sortable leaderboards. This would mean if u wanted to see who had the most games played or the most kills in one round. Sort of like in sporting video games.
Ty :)
Did you play in v1? Because the v1 leader boards did exactly that.

Only the US v1 leaders boards exist still, there located at uslb.mcsg.in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci