• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regional Leaderboards

FlawlessDuck

Tribute
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if MCSG has ever tried having regional leader-boards but I think it would be a nice addition to the server, because I only play with people in my region so it would be useful to see my positioning within my own region. This is all assuming it is possible for this to be implemented in the first place of course.

FlawlessDuck

Tribute
Reaction score
This would be hard to set up, but would be pretty cool.
I live on this very small island in the caribbean called Aruba. I'm pretty sure no one here plays MCGamer. I know a couple of people but they have like 1 or 2 wins.
Yea I did think it could possibly be hard to setup, but we do have a pretty amazing set of devs who normally pull through with something amazing. By regional I meant EU, US, CA and AU.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
CHAD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE I CANT BELIVE NEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WERE REGIONALS..omfg this is a disgrace to v1 players tbh

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
Awful idea if you think it through... People could know where other people live and then could stalk them and you never know what could happen.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
You all act like there was never a regional leaderboards

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Awful idea if you think it through... People could know where other people live and then could stalk them and you never know what could happen.
Just..what so me knowing u play US or whatever means I'll stalk you?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
CHAD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE I CANT BELIVE NEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WERE REGIONALS..omfg this is a disgrace to v1 players tbh
My thoughts exactly. I miss the regional leaderboards though, I liked seeing wins on CA vs US (for me at least)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci