• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reign [EU Elite] SG Clan!

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
Age(12+): 14
UserName: PedroRiwking
Where are you from: Portugal
Do you speak good english: Yes fluently.
Skypename: pedro.ferreira.7
Do you own a working microphone: Yes I own a Tritton headset.
Do you have donator If yes, Which: I do not have donator.
How many current wins do you have: Like 20
How many current games have you played: like 200 my stats are really bad because I did not try to have good stats for MCSG before now I am.
What clans have you previously been in: TriviumEu
What are you pvp weaknesses: I'll tell you in teamspeak.
What are your pvp Strengths: I get very very very good hits with my sword my connection is about 40 ping but it looks like its 20 or even less. I'm decent with the bow and I can pull off some good clutches with my sword. The fishing rod helps me a lot since In hive there is a thing called ''DoTheJorgen'' which you keep someone away from you by rod spamming them and doing the infinite glitch I'm pretty good at that because I land a good amount of rods. I'm also very good with the fns. I can put 3, 4 people on fire by just wasting one charge of the fns.
How good is your teamwork: I'm good at teamwork not the best, the sitiation which I feel most comfortable with its when its a 1v1 while the other ones are fighting but I also know how to fight in a big open space with a lot of people.
Have you ever played with the clan before? No, I've fought mrflump and his friend and I know Johnny from hive.
Why do you want to join #Reign: It looks like a good clan and active and I know some people n it.

Reaction score
Age(12+): 14
UserName: PedroRiwking
Where are you from: Portugal
Do you speak good english: Yes fluently.
Skypename: pedro.ferreira.7
Do you own a working microphone: Yes I own a Tritton headset.
Do you have donator If yes, Which: I do not have donator.
How many current wins do you have: Like 20
How many current games have you played: like 200 my stats are really bad because I did not try to have good stats for MCSG before now I am.
What clans have you previously been in: TriviumEu
What are you pvp weaknesses: I'll tell you in teamspeak.
What are your pvp Strengths: I get very very very good hits with my sword my connection is about 40 ping but it looks like its 20 or even less. I'm decent with the bow and I can pull off some good clutches with my sword. The fishing rod helps me a lot since In hive there is a thing called ''DoTheJorgen'' which you keep someone away from you by rod spamming them and doing the infinite glitch I'm pretty good at that because I land a good amount of rods. I'm also very good with the fns. I can put 3, 4 people on fire by just wasting one charge of the fns.
How good is your teamwork: I'm good at teamwork not the best, the sitiation which I feel most comfortable with its when its a 1v1 while the other ones are fighting but I also know how to fight in a big open space with a lot of people.
Have you ever played with the clan before? No, I've fought mrflump and his friend and I know Johnny from hive.
Why do you want to join #Reign: It looks like a good clan and active and I know some people n it.
Congratulations you have been Accepted rank Member!

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
it was nice speaking to you about the cw situation SpaxPlays such a shame you had no evidence to provide me with showing EmperorsReborn being disrespectful towards your clan.

Reaction score
it was nice speaking to you about the cw situation SpaxPlays such a shame you had no evidence to provide me with showing EmperorsReborn being disrespectful towards your clan.
Please leave, I didn't even speak to you because I knew your clan is that pathetic to try and do flame wars.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Please leave, I didn't even speak to you because I knew your clan is that pathetic to try and do flame wars.
I attempted to talk to you to sort it out, I even said that I wasn't there to argue but all you kinda did was say "im going to block you" ect... Sooner or later this clan will begin to be hated and once a clan becomes hated, there is no going back, i would advise putting up the loss to prevent that, that is all it will take. I am going to leave the thread now, if you respond to this i will come back but if you don't respond here i would like a response on skype. Have a nice day - Ben

Reaction score
I attempted to talk to you to sort it out, I even said that I wasn't there to argue but all you kinda did was say "im going to block you" ect... Sooner or later this clan will begin to be hated and once a clan becomes hated, there is no going back, i would advise putting up the loss to prevent that, that is all it will take. I am going to leave the thread now, if you respond to this i will come back but if you don't respond here i would like a response on skype. Have a nice day - Ben
Actually i said 'I am not going to discuss this because your clan just argues'. Get off the thread.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually i said 'I am not going to discuss this because your clan just argues'. Get off the thread.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE ANY TYPE OF RESPONSE!

well, looks like you responded so i will state my point once again, saying "get off the thread now" and things like that will not resolve any of these current issues. Your clan will become hated if you continue to make excuses as t why you will not put up losses on your thread. Also i would like evidence either here or over skype of my clan doing nothing but argue. So that will be another thing you will probably not be able to prove, what a shame, to prevent me coming back to this thread either put up the loss or respond to me on skype, once again if you do that i will not come back to this thread about this topic but if you do so reply with another stupid excuse as to why the loss isn't up or you just say "get off the thread or something like that i will come back to further my point becuase you clearly don't understand it. Once again, have a nice day - Ben

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score

well, looks like you responded so i will state my point once again, saying "get off the thread now" and things like that will not resolve any of these current issues. Your clan will become hated if you continue to make excuses as t why you will not put up losses on your thread. Also i would like evidence either here or over skype of my clan doing nothing but argue. So that will be another thing you will probably not be able to prove, what a shame, to prevent me coming back to this thread either put up the loss or respond to me on skype, once again if you do that i will not come back to this thread about this topic but if you do so reply with another stupid excuse as to why the loss isn't up or you just say "get off the thread or something like that i will come back to further my point becuase you clearly don't understand it. Once again, have a nice day - Ben
Elo dud mahn
(btw i agre)

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score

=D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci