• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reign [EU Elite] SG Clan!

Reaction score
Clan war VS TheMagicSkill

Typically one of those clans again.
This pretty much sums up the clan war: They ghost killed us, They random teamed and they abused via skype.

*Sigh*
Any Fair clans willing to play a clan war? add hyperxspaxhd on skype.

Reaction score
Quick Update!

#Reign bought a TS3 Server earlier today, On it you will find areas for YOU to
Play some SG with us! *Don't worry* We don't bite. We also have some spaces
for other clans to do clan training and clan wars!

On another note, If you are considering on applying, To give yourself a higher Chance, Please
Join our teamspeak and Play with us!

Thank you - #Reign!

TS3 IP: 85.236.100.27:20107​

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Quick Update!

#Reign bought a TS3 Server earlier today, On it you will find areas for YOU to
Play some SG with us! *Don't worry* We don't bite. We also have some spaces
for other clans to do clan training and clan wars!

On another note, If you are considering on applying, To give yourself a higher Chance, Please
Join our teamspeak and Play with us!

Thank you - #Reign!

TS3 IP: 85.236.100.27:20107​
Time to nolife to have a chance to play with you guys <3

Reaction score
Note!
If you want a clan war please add hyperxspahd on skype rather than Spamming the thread ^_^​

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I'm here. After our first real round of the CW against Reign, they broke a rule by bypassing the filter. Which leads to a round redo. After asking Spax for the round redo, he then told me he will be putting up 5-0 on the thread. Because of this we will have to DQ them.

http://gyazo.com/dea3a533cde6b8b9c050cfd37bd8e7a6

Now, please put up your loss. Thank you :)

Reaction score
Typical clan war..

Clan war vs Eternity:

It was 0-0 and we said to one of their players don't be c0cky. as you are aware Cocky is blocked in the filter for containing the word Cock.. I have spoken to a mod and saying Cocky is not Rude so its fine.

So the next game or game after, they died and we won so they started saying: DQ or 0-0! In attempt to blackmail us with the 'Evidence' Of us saying c0cky. It was pathetic of them and all they said was Easy! from one of there players *Derpydash*.

All in all it was a terrible clan war and i don't suggest you fight this clan.

Reaction score
Well, I'm here. After our first real round of the CW against Reign, they broke a rule by bypassing the filter. Which leads to a round redo. After asking Spax for the round redo, he then told me he will be putting up 5-0 on the thread. Because of this we will have to DQ them.

http://gyazo.com/dea3a533cde6b8b9c050cfd37bd8e7a6

Now, please put up your loss. Thank you :)
If you continue this conversation after the attempt to black mail us and you broke rules also. You will be reported.

EDIT: you also never asked for a redo, you just said 0-0 Or DQ!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
If you continue this conversation after the attempt to black mail us and you broke rules also. You will be reported.

EDIT: you also never asked for a redo, you just said 0-0 Or DQ!
If you think about it, 0-0 or DQ is the same thing as asking for a redo. As I've said before, we'd like to see that loss up :)

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Typical clan war..

Clan war vs Eternity:

It was 0-0 and we said to one of their players don't be c0cky. as you are aware Cocky is blocked in the filter for containing the word Cock.. I have spoken to a mod and saying Cocky is not Rude so its fine.

So the next game or game after, they died and we won so they started saying: DQ or 0-0! In attempt to blackmail us with the 'Evidence' Of us saying c0cky. It was pathetic of them and all they said was Easy! from one of there players *Derpydash*.

All in all it was a terrible clan war and i don't suggest you fight this clan.
I'd also like to say, it wasn't because you said cocky. It was that you bypassed the filter which in your rules was a no-no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci