• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Relativity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign- allow me to intro my self.... he's been in this clan before!!!!! and he's THE BABE.... ITS kadeteed2001 "*OHHHHHHHHH*" the crowd goes wiled!!!!! "*YEAAAAAA*" they shout
Age- !# or in numbers 13
Wins/games- 180/1574
Skype name- nexgeneration51
Teamspeak [Y/N] - YEA BOYS
Why do you want to join? well duuuu swag
side note- if I get accepted I would like the category clan babe and I to be the only one in it
accept him he's a nice canadian

VladimirYoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign- allow me to intro my self.... he's been in this clan before!!!!! and he's THE BABE.... ITS kadeteed2001 "*OHHHHHHHHH*" the crowd goes wiled!!!!! "*YEAAAAAA*" they shout
Age- !# or in numbers 13
Wins/games- 180/1574
Skype name- nexgeneration51
Teamspeak [Y/N] - YEA BOYS
Why do you want to join? well duuuu swag
side note- if I get accepted I would like the category clan babe and I to be the only one in it
l000s3r xdddddd jk

Senpudy

Survivor
Reaction score
We now have a teamspeak! For all the trials, make sure you're active on the teamspeak to get promoted to full members. Anyone willing to clan battle/scrim hop on the teamspeak & poke one of the leaders.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We now have a teamspeak! For all the trials, make sure you're active on the teamspeak to get promoted to full members. Anyone willing to clan battle/scrim hop on the teamspeak & poke one of the leaders.
I bought it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci