• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Relativity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Wasn't there like a relativity v1 and v2? Which one did u own bacca
He didn't own any Relativity. When I owned v1, I left & gave Soccer_5 owner & then they made "Generation" with M3rsh being owner having the Relativity squad.

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
He didn't own any Relativity. When I owned v1, I left & gave Soccer_5 owner & then they made "Generation" with M3rsh being owner having the Relativity squad.
I figure you're still sore after that singular time I killed you 18 months ago. I'll let you cool off some more :)

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I figure you're still sore after that singular time I killed you 18 months ago. I'll let you cool off some more :)
Lmao. Okay first of all, you were always bad at Minecraft. I don't remember losing to you & can't even imagine anyone losing to you. Also, what did I say that made you react like this? Saying that you weren't an owner of Relativity made you salty??

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
Lmao. Okay first of all, you were always bad at Minecraft. I don't remember losing to you & can't even imagine anyone losing to you. Also, what did I say that made you react like this? Saying that you weren't an owner of Relativity made you salty??
Bruh, I came here to talk to some people that I was friends with 2 years ago. I thought we was gonna skype and talk and stuff, maybe play a game or 2 for old time's sake. Thought it would be fun. Never did I envision a 'flame war' or whatever this s*** is. Out of nowhere, you said I was never the owner of Relativity, and now are saying I'm bad... and this is where we stand.

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Bruh, I came here to talk to some people that I was friends with 2 years ago. I thought we was gonna skype and talk and stuff, maybe play a game or 2 for old time's sake. Thought it would be fun. Never did I envision a 'flame war' or whatever this s*** is. Out of nowhere, you said I was never the owner of Relativity, and now are saying I'm bad... and this is where we stand.
That's my point. What did I say that made you start the flame? Simply saying that you weren't an owner isn't insulting.. I looked forward on talking to you when I saw my alert "M3rsh has replied to the Relativity Thread".

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
That's my point. What did I say that made you start the flame? Simply saying that you weren't an owner isn't insulting.. I looked forward on talking to you when I saw my alert "M3rsh has replied to the Relativity Thread".
Then add me back on Skype. I don't want to spam your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci