• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Relativity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealManu

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: PvpG
Name: Manu
Past clans: Sparta Sunken Ancient
Why do you want to join? cause i see you guys are a fun clan and also really cool

Roluctive

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Roluctive and Exci (Mains)
Name: Ryan
Past clans: Vanguard [Member], Askaban [Elite], Trauma [Member], Saints [Member], React [Member]. And More in sig
Why do you want to join? I see some very well known and skilled people in this clan also this clan has lots of potential no lie and boxyy is bae

carry

Career
Reaction score
Ign: Begging
Name: Victor
Past clans: alot
Why do you want to join? i want to join because I want to make new friends and improve my teamwork and my pvp. even though I started school I can still be as active:p

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Roluctive beg have both been accepted as trial. Be active on ts for promotion. (Cant reply to both of u guys at once, since im on the phone & dont wunna double post, sooo)

AztroFX

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Zitrexs
Name: Nick
Past clans: Primative, Forbidden, Radiant and Ominous
Why do you want to join?: I wanna join because this clan seems really cool and my friend Ryan recommended it to me earlier so I said why not I'll give it a chance.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Zitrexs
Name: Nick
Past clans: Primative, Forbidden, Radiant and Ominous
Why do you want to join?: I wanna join because this clan seems really cool and my friend Ryan recommended it to me earlier so I said why not I'll give it a chance.
Do you make 3D intros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci