• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Releasing the SG V1 plugin [POLL]

Good or No

• Total voters

hankthetank2000

Survivor
Reaction score
I persoally think that Chad should release the old plugin because it was so good and would be fun to make little games with friends on a server that you own.

Reaction score
Its not going to get released any time soon if it ever gets released.
Part of what makes MCSG so awesome is how the plugin works and how none of the others are nearly as good as it.
I've heard people on other servers talking about how Glitchy, or inefficient other survival games plugins are and even heard them saying that they wish there developers were as good as ours. No joke.
If they released the MCSG plugin that our dev team has spent so long working on everyone else would jump on it , install in on their own servers and MCSG would be dead before long. It would be like KFC revealing what there 11 secret herbs and spices are.
Unless MCSG dies completely and Chad and the dev team give up on it, They will Never release the plugin to the public, its too valuable.

Reaction score
Also it turns out that MCSG currently has more members on its forums then any other Minecraft community in the world, so the chances of it dyeing off are pretty slim.....WOO!

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not going to get released any time soon if it ever gets released.
Part of what makes MCSG so awesome is how the plugin works and how none of the others are nearly as good as it.
I've heard people on other servers talking about how Glitchy, or inefficient other survival games plugins are and even heard them saying that they wish there developers were as good as ours. No joke.
If they released the MCSG plugin that our dev team has spent so long working on everyone else would jump on it , install in on their own servers and MCSG would be dead before long. It would be like KFC revealing what there 11 secret herbs and spices are.
Unless MCSG dies completely and Chad and the dev team give up on it, They will Never release the plugin to the public, its too valuable.
What he said, Chad won't be releasing the plugin to the public anytime soon so I'm sorry but you can't have our plugin.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Stop, don't shoot! Ok, shoot, but don't take me plugin!
/mrkrabsquote/
That is Chad's plugin stance.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
No MCSGv2 is great. It just needs a few tweaks.

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, the old one isn't even chads, it belongs to ClankStar, who is no longer with us. The new one belongs to the developers as it is their code and it would be illegal to give that code out unless approved by the developers. If the old plugin was released to us all without ClankStars approval, there would be HEAVY fines. So, nope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci