• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Relentless AU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah, because you have nothing to criticise "Ping" for, since it is liek basikly purrfect unlike your nubbbb clan
lez be reel u arent so purfect considering u know wat but still he has a point about ur hopping zyroth maybe try to stick to one its not too good to keep switching otherwise you'll get a bad rep :D

zyroth

Tribute
Reaction score
lez be reel u arent so purfect considering u know wat but still he has a point about ur hopping zyroth maybe try to stick to one its not too good to keep switching otherwise you'll get a bad rep :D
your saying that Psystrom when you had the biggest rep of clan hop back in the day. but he does have a point, the thing is i just like to restart :p

Reaction score
your saying that Psystrom when you had the biggest rep of clan hop back in the day. but he does have a point, the thing is i just like to restart :p
you and back and the day this is now so pls stop bring up Good that happend over a year ago :p

zyroth

Tribute
Reaction score
*Snip*
Thanks Fire, you've really helped me with these scrubs <3
( sorry about double posts but I'll remember to do it one day xD! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci