• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rels goodbye thread ;)

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
So basically yeah.... My dog has died due to the sickness is getting worst and worst , and I lost everything, my dog Ruby is the best friend I've ever got :) bye guys!

[4:03 PM] Quit:

<<< To find your own name : Ctrl + F and type ur name :) For mac.. rip xD

To all the friends : Thank you all for a wonderful
journey , but sadly , I have to put a . inside the wondeful times..... My dog has died due to the sickness getting worst, and I just can't handle the stress between accepting the fact that she died yesterday. And I am sorry for being a stupid , weird and annoying kid. To everyone who I've given you flames , I am sorry!

Aquatic : Thank you for the wonderful and nice mcsg gameplays , and sorry for starting the war between you and me , have a nice day! And gl :)

Sonicilsung : Have been knowing you for 2 years now , you my best friend , I know that you are a Korean , well translate this my friend :
감사합니다 형제 , CYA,나는 여전히 U 사랑!Good bye :D

Psycho , Faithless : Thank you all for the support :D Pyscho , thank you for the lovely intro, good luck in future! Faithless , thank you for the sweet art , you need more practice doe! :)
P.S. Help me say sorry to DiamondWilliams :)

ClimaxCraft Members : Long time no talk aye :) Cya!

Kaden : I remember when we first met :) It was ClimaxCraft , which is cool , that time ur pretty god at pvp, but I could rek u easily now <3 Bye

Kingsteel : Didn't know you for too long, but thank you for giving me a chance to play with u and be in the faction series :)

NiqhtRaid and his sister : Annoying kid typing this , just please read this , for once ......
Im sorry for being the most annoying kid , that always ask u to play with him , and I m truly sorry for bothering u everytime when ur making gfx. Your youtube is cool btw :)

Ninja, AGamingMuffin : Cya all :) U guys are the inspirition of me making arts!

Zyrax, Nxv : Cya all buds , having a really great time playing with you guys!

Gabriee : thanks for the alt , but I guess you can have it back , keep the cape safe for me :)

Damon, Sam : Thanks , you guys my inspirition of me making youtube :)

Pwesley and Alexwells : Didnt really know u for long , I guess its only 2 weeks or much/less , but good luck :D
PS : Tbh ur ign is stupid Pwesley xD

RouterIssues : I am sorry for not finishing ur gfx , I really have no time :// Cya!

MovieBuster : Don't really know you much but gl in ur future!

Neutralizd : u sound deep tbh , <3 cya

Hxngry , Pxrple : You guys are really cool badasses :x Anyways gl on yt :)

Cove, Metres : thank you for those beautiful memories :D

Micoconut : Ily ur arts

SuperVPlays : I know this might be late for u, but yu have a really fun trip I guess? :) Cya !

Xyther : ey my boi , stop wating SAO xD

Volilaty : bae , long time no play

Isaac , Varzio : Bye bois <3 U guys are cool

SkyZaii : Didnt know u much , but bye !

AndyPandy : Gl on ur mod!

NinjaEnchant : Bruh , ur the god of mcsg i must say!

PhoneNumber and everyone i know : Thank you all for all those nice memories :))) Cya all , and good luck in future!!

If i missed someone , Im srry! Bye guys!Quit, Today 4:03 PM

You guys could ignore that , but this.... you have the decision xD

Thanks mcsg for the wonderful ride which thought me alot :)

Now, I wanted to thank.....

Getix ily bruh, thanks for the lieks , and can u show me the art that i made u again ;)?

Kingsteel ur cute tbh , but i mentioned u in that spoiler thing xD

TACOSAURUS bb i will msis u

iXyde aye boi, same country huh

Yes , I guess that thats all the friends I had... xD

Srry if I missed anyone , ily !

MY AGE : 11

ahahahha its funny right

Fouling

Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't really know each other i just saw you on the forums but it was nice seeing you! Good bye!

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Good bye, although I have never talked to you, what ever you do in life do it with enjoyment!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go.. Good luck in life and thanks for mentioning me, always friends! <3

W a t e r

Survivor
Reaction score
So basically yeah.... My dog has died due to the sickness is getting worst and worst , and I lost everything, my dog Ruby is the best friend I've ever got :) bye guys!

[4:03 PM] Quit:

<<< To find your own name : Ctrl + F and type ur name :) For mac.. rip xD

To all the friends : Thank you all for a wonderful
journey , but sadly , I have to put a . inside the wondeful times..... My dog has died due to the sickness getting worst, and I just can't handle the stress between accepting the fact that she died yesterday. And I am sorry for being a stupid , weird and annoying kid. To everyone who I've given you flames , I am sorry!

Aquatic : Thank you for the wonderful and nice mcsg gameplays , and sorry for starting the war between you and me , have a nice day! And gl :)

Sonicilsung : Have been knowing you for 2 years now , you my best friend , I know that you are a Korean , well translate this my friend :
감사합니다 형제 , CYA,나는 여전히 U 사랑!Good bye :D

Psycho , Faithless : Thank you all for the support :D Pyscho , thank you for the lovely intro, good luck in future! Faithless , thank you for the sweet art , you need more practice doe! :)
P.S. Help me say sorry to DiamondWilliams :)

ClimaxCraft Members : Long time no talk aye :) Cya!

Kaden : I remember when we first met :) It was ClimaxCraft , which is cool , that time ur pretty god at pvp, but I could rek u easily now <3 Bye

Kingsteel : Didn't know you for too long, but thank you for giving me a chance to play with u and be in the faction series :)

NiqhtRaid and his sister : Annoying kid typing this , just please read this , for once ......
Im sorry for being the most annoying kid , that always ask u to play with him , and I m truly sorry for bothering u everytime when ur making gfx. Your youtube is cool btw :)

Ninja, AGamingMuffin : Cya all :) U guys are the inspirition of me making arts!

Zyrax, Nxv : Cya all buds , having a really great time playing with you guys!

Gabriee : thanks for the alt , but I guess you can have it back , keep the cape safe for me :)

Damon, Sam : Thanks , you guys my inspirition of me making youtube :)

Pwesley and Alexwells : Didnt really know u for long , I guess its only 2 weeks or much/less , but good luck :D
PS : Tbh ur ign is stupid Pwesley xD

RouterIssues : I am sorry for not finishing ur gfx , I really have no time :// Cya!

MovieBuster : Don't really know you much but gl in ur future!

Neutralizd : u sound deep tbh , <3 cya

Hxngry , Pxrple : You guys are really cool badasses :x Anyways gl on yt :)

Cove, Metres : thank you for those beautiful memories :D

Micoconut : Ily ur arts

SuperVPlays : I know this might be late for u, but yu have a really fun trip I guess? :) Cya !

Xyther : ey my boi , stop wating SAO xD

Volilaty : bae , long time no play

Isaac , Varzio : Bye bois <3 U guys are cool

SkyZaii : Didnt know u much , but bye !

AndyPandy : Gl on ur mod!

NinjaEnchant : Bruh , ur the god of mcsg i must say!

PhoneNumber and everyone i know : Thank you all for all those nice memories :))) Cya all , and good luck in future!!

If i missed someone , Im srry! Bye guys!Quit, Today 4:03 PM

You guys could ignore that , but this.... you have the decision xD

Thanks mcsg for the wonderful ride which thought me alot :)

Now, I wanted to thank.....

Getix ily bruh, thanks for the lieks , and can u show me the art that i made u again ;)?

Kingsteel ur cute tbh , but i mentioned u in that spoiler thing xD

TACOSAURUS bb i will msis u

iXyde aye boi, same country huh

Yes , I guess that thats all the friends I had... xD

Srry if I missed anyone , ily !

MY AGE : 11

ahahahha its funny right
Bye and also we are the same age 11 c: u were the only person I knew but not in real life that played SG and from the same country that I'm from
Farewell Rel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci