• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Remade Thread] Taking Avatar/Drawing Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive):a_simmons
Pose: me takeing on a team of 3
Expression: make me look crazy
Background: sg4 corn
Other Info (optional):just make it awesome

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(wow I accidentally unwatched this thread so I didn't realize people were replying)

For those of you wondering, I'm still doing the avatars- I'm just drowning in finals/EOC's right now. I was almost finished with piranga's but my computer crashed and erased everything and I'm not exactly good at saving things as I work. Anyways the point is I'll be drawing again soon.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(wow I accidentally unwatched this thread so I didn't realize people were replying)

For those of you wondering, I'm still doing the avatars- I'm just drowning in finals/EOC's right now. I was almost finished with piranga's but my computer crashed and erased everything and I'm not exactly good at saving things as I work. Anyways the point is I'll be drawing again soon.
When you had 10 requests I wanted to apply but thought it would take to long xD Now you have over 150+....

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
o_O I was on the list before... now it's gone D:.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
When you had 10 requests I wanted to apply but thought it would take to long xD Now you have over 150+....
This is why I am very happy I applied for a picture, as soon as I saw the thread and how wonderful she draws!

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score

Yeah, exams and final assignments can be a real pain. Hope you do well.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): Mamiamacraft24
Pose: Standing Straight
Expression: Small, but noticeable grin
Background: A chain of snow-capped mountains.
Other Info (optional): Holding a diamond sword, preferably on the ground in front of a chain of huge snow-capped mountains.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): Sasher
Pose: Laid back (Not literally, just kinda laid back-ish)
Expression: not angry, but threatning and looking back at the screen
Background: Lava/nether
Other Info (optional): Laid back fishing on a nether rock into lava

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Good luck in those exams ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci