• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remaking the Senior Builder Rank

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
In light of recent events, the Administration has chosen to resurrect a rank and responsibility that some of the older members may recognize: Senior Builder.

The Senior Builder rank works with the Head Builder/Mapping Admin to assist in mapping-related functions. The Senior Builder's responsibilities include:
  • Tracking and Fixing any map bugs.
  • Building server spawns and structures.
  • Addressing map or building related issues.
  • Managing the build team (forthcoming).
Senior Builders will be chosen from the existing build team. They will be picked on a basis of their mapping abilities, organizational skills, and teamwork.

The Senior Builder, who was chosen from within the Sr. Staff by application and subsequent vote, is CaptButterToast. The current Head Builder/Mapping Admin is Dave. Please consult them for any bugs, buildings, or maps that need to be addressed.

Remember that the Builders are not the Mapping Committee, and are thus not responsible for accepting maps for MCSG. Please do not bother the Builders with map-related issues unless it involves building.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
First to say first despite not being first!

Edit: pixelator you evil nub...

Edit 2: K, I like this.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool? It won't affect me so it's not very exciting. I remember this though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci