• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remember, livestream tomorrow + Sponsor Account Giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

giaz99

Spectator
Reaction score
WOOOO ! i hope i dont miss you :eek: i want to play with you chad :) please reply, it will make me feel more special lol

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im at gamescom saturday, i hope i will be back when the stream starts :)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im having a bit of an issue with the time, could anyone reply and tell me how many hours it is from now? x:48

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score

WARNING: Tomorrows live-stream could have some JAAAARRRRRR references.

We are hosting our livestream tomorrow on ChadTheDJ's Twitch. We will also be catching up on our giveaways, so that means we are picking 6 winners on our Facebook or Twitter! Was busy with IRL work during the days I normally stream, so sorry about that. If you want to be entered in the giveaway, all you need to do is like us on Facebook or follow our twitter account:

https://www.facebook.com/mcsgservers
https://twitter.com/mcsgservers

Livestream should start at 11AMish PST (if my alarm wakes me up for once) and see you all there! :D

BTW, I been doing a lot of practicing using my super secret account. Nice for once not being targeted at start. ;)
Are you gonna be announcing the winners for the Facebook/ Twitter thing on here too?

giaz99

Spectator
Reaction score
so are you going to be on at 11:00am :) PST you should be on now shouldnt you ?

accelangel4

Spectator
Reaction score
chad u Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom copied that...im not gona explain it but u know what you did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci