• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remembering MCGamer v1

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
As the hours, minutes, and seconds of MCGamer v1 are soon coming to an end, I want you to all remember the fun that we've had these past months. Remembering the awesome days you've had, share your thoughts and screenies!

I'd like to say, I'm thankful for being in this community, don't know where I would have been if I had never joined. I've been a lil green bean for the past 1.5 years, and am very grateful to being a Moderator now, being able to give back to the community. I've made many friends throughout this time, and can't wait to make many more. Can't wait for this next update, here's to another update of MCGamer! <3

People in the photo: TheLastGapple , Gravey4rd , GalaxyPlaysMC , DiamondGal10, lilmaddie00 , Phantom1209 , fastpitcher9 , and MyrkrBrandr in the far distance.

#NeverForget

Last edited by a moderator:

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
wow, i can't even see myself...
throwback to OP switch that disconnected every1 or yourself

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Oh boy. I have hundreds of screenshots i've kept, but heres a few!

Day 3 as staff here. EU servers went down so to entertain the masses we played games in the hub like follow the leader & Hide and seek.

Halloween 2013, i'd been a mod for 3 weeks at this point. Me, iSilverr, Kseniagru and Bowser52000

Novemember 2013, heading towards christmas. Kp was playing spleef and stuff on the hub with the users.

Games on the hub!

Survival

Partial faction family photo

Devin got bored.

Chads streams!

Staff family photo, more recently.

Staff hot tub picture. This was when we were building the new hub. Thats all I'm posting for now, I don't want to flood the thread :3

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I am such a randy. But I cannot wait until the next version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci