• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminisce of the old MCSG days

ohheyitscarly

Diamond
Reaction score
*Disclaimer: This is not posted for pity in any way, I want to share my story. Some of this is kind of personal. Sorry about that.*

So I think it's time I got around to making my lazy self create one of these threads. Considering in 4 months I will have been with MCSG for 2 years, I have so much to reminisce on. First and foremost, the people I got to know here. There were so many ups and downs, drama, fights, laughs, enemies, bans, but most importantly, the people who I became friends with. It's hard to make a list of the people considering I got close to so many people. Staying up all night, playing MCSG, being in clan battles (Blamphs vs. Cyanvolts) ;) it's hard to really start somewhere. Who knew this stupid Minecraft minigame could mean so much to someone. I doubt many of you will read this but if you do take the time to, thank you <3

I disappeared for a while, as many of you don't know me. This is my story.

I've been with MCSG since April of 2012. Crazy, right? Well, I was a noob to put it the very least. I started playing with my good friend Hannah (Razimiha) who I had known over minecraft for a good year and a half already.

I started playing by myself. Then, I met my very first MCSG friend who stuck with me for a while, snoopyk9. We were on a game of SG1, considering that was the only map that existed in this time. Mobs were still in the games. Spectators were in creative mode. All of that good jazz. He had a good 1k points and 30 wins (this was in beta) so I was like "Holy bajeezus snoopy you have 1k points love me ahegresrghegtjhrej Skype?!?!?!?!" and he added me on Skype. He brought me through one of my first MCSG games and let me win it. This was the start of a full year of addiction to MCSG.

I became best friends with CreepinOnChu and she had like, 4000 points. Yeah little can I say I was in shock. She was a part of the Blamphs (Keep in mind it was still like, May.) which were still very new. Sadly she got banned for hacking. Anyways. She told me to download Teamspeak because Blamph wanted to talk to me, and I freaked out. I was like hyperventilating and panicking and I was in shock. So little to say I was never a "real" Blamph, because the clan had been given power to zeejayy who made it Infinitive, then the clan got disbanded. Even without the clan, the friends I had made on teamspeak still played together 24/7. People like Blamph, SixZoSeven, Antster360, zeejayy (Rivalize), Randard1200, TheMegaRyan17, Mkilop2 (ExplosiveBisket), WalkerRed, Egrodo, Biffington2, Bigmike4life (InfamousMike), etc. I honestly can't think of everyone but if I'm forgetting someone, please let me know. D:

My account on the forums was created July 30th, 2012 but I had been playing for a while before that. That was when I first got donor. Through about the beginning of July to about November, this continued. CyanVolts 2.0 vs. Blamphs would stay up 'till all hours of the night in clan battles, to playing the inappropriate Apples to Apples (SixZoSeven) ;) at 4 AM, it was all worth it.

Fast forward to September. This was a horrible time for me. I struggled with depression and anxiety and never told anyone, but landowicked and Soulv2. I had my computer taken away for a very long time for someone who was on it 24/7. Looking back through hindsight, how much time I spent on the computer in my controlled dreamland of MCSG community really impacted how depressed I was. (I want to give a special thanks to Soulv2 for being my best friend through all of it. You really helped me and I don't think I would still be here if it wasn't for you. I love you man.)

October was a blur.

In November, Egrodo had a PVP faction server that all of the Rebels played on. One late night, egrodo, Biffington and I all played some MCSG on Survival Kingdom. When egrodo had to go, he added me on Skype. Keep in mind, I was in still in a very dark, gloomy place. One night, I decided to message egrodo on Skype. For those of you that don't know, that led to him and I dating. We dated for about a month. I met the one and only SunGodMonkeyThe II, who became my best friend. AND Loopsguy :3

December. This is a... Strange month for me to talk about. December was when I met my now good friend ReaVeZz. Had ups and downs with Soulv2, and became friends with Frazzli185. On egrodo's faction server played a boy who went by the username Slam_Burger. Yes, I am going to bring him up. He was previously known by two other usernames that I'm not going to resurface. He was sick so he played on egrodo's server 24/7. He was the highest MCMMO ranking out of everyone. Little did egrodo know, I became best friends with "Slammay". Sure, looking back on it, it was very clear that I had fallen head over heals for Slam, but I don't think I saw it at the time. Fights continued to be fought between Fraz, ReaVeZz, Slam, and Soul. Unfortunately, ReaVeZz and I had a huge disagreement and didn't talk for a while (hatred, if you may ask). I broke up with egrodo December 23rd and started dating Slam December 27th, 2012. It's hard to think that it's actually been a full year since that happened. It's weird.
Anyways. December was also a hard month for me. Bigmike4life had some... not so nice pictures of me. They surfaced and I got harassed for it. Around this time, I met flohoho.
December, Antster360 and I became best friends. Him, exer60 and zeejayy launched a server called Infinitve, where I was a mod. That didn't go very far.

In this time I met my good friend illumina1337.

January was mostly filled with Slam and I in Skype, playing MCSG together, hours on end. Not kidding. We had a 46 hour Skype call. I was online schooled, didn't go to public school anymore because of my anxiety. May I just tell you, Slam and I were the iconic couple of MCSG. I have no clue how it happened, but everyone who was anyone knew about us. We were the in-love couple that everyone was jealous of. Even I was confused as to how I had managed to score Slam. :p

February was a blur, and around the time the Hive came out (ew).

Met my good friend Lucidictive around this time. ily Lucy :3

March was when the drama started. Slam and I broke up a couple times in that month, but we got back together within 8 hours of being broken up each time. It was such useless drama looking back on it. Everyone talked crap behind others' backs, stuff got passed around, secrets were told, promises were broken, you know, the normal teenage drama. I became good friends with xBreakk. that spiraled down hill very fast. Slam and I broke up Easter of 2013. March 31st, I believe. ReaVeZz and I became best friends.
April 19th, I went into treatment for depression. From April to June, I was focused on real life (idk?).

June, I became a mod on ROXBOT, and ReaVeZz came into my life. Let me tell you, it was the best couple of months I could have asked for. We were THE best of friends. Ever.

In July, I turned 15. ReaVeZz was going to come visit me, we lived 704 miles apart. We spent 24/7 in Skype. Weren't dating, but in hindsight, it was clear how we felt about each other.

August I started 10th grade, back in my public school. I kinda disappeared throughout the school year, and Minecraft really wasn't my top priority anymore. My grades were.

Now it's December again. And it's been almost 2 years since I joined the MCSG community. I can honestly say that it has been the best experience of my life, and I don't regret any of it at all. Sure some things I do regret doing, like online relationships but I did develop real feelings for the 2 people I dated (ya, only 2, thank you very much).

And to soggypickle: You are the soggiest of them all.

I want to say another thank you to the people who I've come to meet in my MCSG times: Aeruner, AeRaGraphics, Zeno, tpemrickjr, TheMegaRyan17, TheCocaColaGuy, SunGodMonkey or SunGodMonkeyThe II, Loopsguy, soggypickle, Kerbals, SomeMugger, SamDude09, SixZoSeven, RedSeamonster, popy2308, OMGjustin, PanuterNut, NorthyO (xBayani), LongCross (One of my very first MCSG friends), JKapFilms, Hoardly, EmamylesxD (E m a m y l e s), Chezerony, CAmadeusA, The_Great_Tito (xStorrmz), anatolifisher, Fnnythe3hd, iFanyo (SluttyPig), illumina1337, NewYorkKidd9, Rhino1928, ryanroks594, YoYoFrotto, BomBashious, Adragonfire9, SumBoDeee, Macobeast, and Antster360. You guys are the best. <3

This isn't goodbye, but I wanted to be able to share my story. I'm still here, and playing (Sorta.) Some of it is kind of personal, so I apologize for that. If you read this far, then wow I love you and you're awesome. :)

Last edited:

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Read it all :), Even though you most likely dont know who I am, Just want to say Thank you for this story. It generally made me learn more and was also very influential.

-Thank You
Pepsi

L

Lululioness

I read it all. It was great c:
It was really interesting, I hope everything is going well for you now! MCSG does mean a lot to me as well, tbh I have no idea what I'd really do without it. Stay strong <3

- Lulu

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
It's things like this that make me wish I had become active on MCSG a long time ago.
Also, you dated 2 people online. I honestly consider you lucky. My friends would have thought I was a psychopath or something.. sometimes I guess it's better to be homeschooled.
I can't wait for the summer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci