• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Nicknames for Platinum donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Ik this sounds weird but I will explain it. So I have been recently Helping the community out a bit more by reporting hackers But that sometimes is hard to do with some people (Platinum donors). I made a little experiment with platinum donors and out of 10 platinum donors that changed there name for a game of sg, 7 out of the 10 people hacked. The reason why I want this removed is because Its hard to uncover those Hackers that just use the nickname perk to there own advantage and it's pretty hard to catch them because sometimes the 2 people are teamed and they both have changed nicknames so you don't know which one is which. Now I know there Is'nt a big chance That there will actual be something done about this but you never know.

Please know that this is just my opinion and Ik lots of people will disagree so keep your opinions to yourself's.

-

J

Jojo

You can record them and the mods will be able to see their real names. :)

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, this is a feature that is going to stay, let me explain why; Moderators are able to see the true name of a player whilst they are disguised, even if it is on a video! So basically, it isn't much of a hassle for "Report Abuse"'s with disguised players to be dealt with :) Thank you for suggesting however.

Trapizodus

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, Because I didn't Know if you guys Knew there real Idenity so thank for the help. You can close this If you want.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yep! All of the staff can see a disguised user's identity.

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
The platinum donors donated and got the perks when they donated 100 dollars to the server, nothing will change unless MCSG or Mojang decides it will

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
As said above, Moderators can see a player's real name. So just record it, and send it in to a moderator! :)

QA:TL please?

Captain | Lqzer Sam

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Query resolved, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads