• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove SG Ancient Japan

Do you agree?

• Total voters

TechPerson32

Tribute
Reaction score
If I'm correct, Ancient Japan lags for everyone. I just had to leave when the game started, because I immediately had zero FPS. I am somewhat upset about the fact that it is so laggy, because it's a well-built map. I just want people getting at least 20% of their normal FPS (or in some other cases, none). To restate my request: please remove SG Ancient Japan.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not laggy, and I am using a 2010 laptop, with a radeon 5840 (I think) be gaming graphics card. For those who don't know, that is very outdated for radeon. Make sure you are running on appropriate settings for your computer/laptop

paul19shannon

Tribute
Reaction score
Well to be honest it is only laggy in some parts for me, It could just be your computer or your internet, you don't have to ruin it for others just because a few don't have the computers or internet to play the map.

TechPerson32

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not laggy, and I am using a 2010 laptop, with a radeon 5840 (I think) be gaming graphics card. For those who don't know, that is very outdated for radeon. Make sure you are running on appropriate settings for your computer/laptop
I have a much older computer with a GeForce 8600 GTS video card. I normally don't lag on other maps, but when this one is loaded, I see the 260 FPS Drop to ~60

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't lag much at all on this map, and I average at about 60 fps. Try installing optifine and see if that makes a difference

iSheep

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't lag at all... I get my maximum fps in all the maps.. I don't understand at ALL how people can lag on "Larger maps" Like honestly, if you can play on a faction server thats 100k by 100k blocks you can EASILY play on ALL of the SG maps.. People should start getting a job if they lag so bad.

Z

Zelux

I have a much older computer with a GeForce 8600 GTS video card. I normally don't lag on other maps, but when this one is loaded, I see the 260 FPS Drop to ~60
60 FPS is the same as far as gameplay goes. It doesn't change a thing.

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally i find it completely impossible to play... my usuall fps on it is about 1-2. I have my computer (a fairly good 2010 with all the settings right) on fast graphisc, tiny visibility, Minimal particles, preformance on max FPS, no bobbing, no clouds and VSync off (the most lag free combo i have found) and set on high priority(many of you dont know what im talking about now) that has a normal fps of about 50 sometimes crashes... my entire computer freezes when i spawn on the map about half the time (Not an overexageration). So yes get rid of it.(Do you think I used too many parenthesis?)

iSheep

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally i find it completely impossible to play... my usuall fps on it is about 1-2. I have my computer (a fairly good 2010 with all the settings right) on fast graphisc, tiny visibility, Minimal particles, preformance on max FPS, no bobbing, no clouds and VSync off (the most lag free combo i have found) and set on high priority(many of you dont know what im talking about now) that has a normal fps of about 50 sometimes crashes... my entire computer freezes when i spawn on the map about half the time (Not an overexageration). So yes get rid of it.(Do you think I used too many parenthesis?)
Scan your computer with a good virus scanner and clean your registry files.. All I can tell you because Im busting 300fps on every single map..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci