• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove "Spawn Lava"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Near the corn, behind the spectator room there is a small pool of lava. Although this adds a challenge, this has killed alot of people fleeing the corn. I like the spider webs, but I don't think a death penalty is needed for not looking down. And, in alot of cases it's the only direction you can run. Although I like the challenge these little lave holes pose, they seem to ruin the games a bit. All I'm saying is that looking at the ground while running from the corn gets a bit tidious, and in this small area, this can ruin an early game,

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Out of all the times I've played (And that's been a lot) I've only actually died in those pits once. No joke. They're truly not that challenging. You just need to know the map well. ;)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of the spider webs already kill you if you fall down a one block hole. You cant get out! Part of the games is the booby traps. You need to pay more attention or else you die

Reaction score
Out of all the times I've played (And that's been a lot) I've only actually died in those pits once. No joke. They're truly not that challenging. You just need to know the map well. ;)
I understand your point, although the pits spread farther out from spawn are fine, it's just the ones that you are in the immediate area that are irritating. I suppose this thread was more of a rant than anything...

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only time i ever fell in one, was after I got the diamond sword and the diamond chest plate and I was running because it was 2 v 1... into the lava I go... *FAIL xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci