• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove the vote to skip option, we need to play different maps!

Paragon_David

Spectator
Reaction score
A lot of hard work is put into the creation of all the beautiful maps in the Survival Games. A lot of these maps I have never played before, or played once or twice. The thing is, 90% of the time it seems I only end up playing SG4 or Breeze Island. I understand that these maps are popular, but I want some variety.

The best solution to this is the removal of the vote to skip option when selecting maps. This will present 4 random maps to the players, and they will have to pick one. I'm sick of people always skipping until they see Breeze or SG4. I want to play some different maps once in a while.

I've played Skylands, Survival Kingdoms, and Teweran, and I loved them.

The time is now to find a solution, and start playing different maps.

Thank-you for your time, and feel free to support this.

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
I think there is more freedom if you have the ability to skip. That's what players want can't really take it away. Don't get me wrong I love Survival Kingdom but for me sg4 is just way more enjoyable if I could alternate between those I would never get off mcsg but you can't always have your way all the time.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Now we get this: SG4. SG4. SG4. Breeze. SG4. Breeze. Breeze. SG4. SG4. SG4.
I hope with MCSGv2 it doesn't end up being: SG4. Breeze. Sg4. Breeze. SG4. Breeze. SG4. Breeze. Sg4. Breeze.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now we get this: SG4. SG4. SG4. Breeze. SG4. Breeze. Breeze. SG4. SG4. SG4.
I hope with MCSGv2 it doesn't end up being: SG4. Breeze. Sg4. Breeze. SG4. Breeze. SG4. Breeze. Sg4. Breeze.
It'd be more like: Sg4, Breeze, different map, Sg4, breeze, different map.

Or, since Solar frost has been gaining popularity, Sg4, Breeze, Solarfrost. The maps can be played again after every two different ones.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It'd be more like: Sg4, Breeze, different map, Sg4, breeze, different map.

Or, since Solar frost has been gaining popularity, Sg4, Breeze, Solarfrost. The maps can be played again after every two different ones.
Good, good. I can live with Solar Frost, I love it. I just hope it doesn't get to be overplayed too :D

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Sg4, breeze, solar, sg4, breeze, solar, sg4, breeze..... Fml

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I dunno about MCSGv2, I think it would be hilarious if it was just removing the skip option. XD On a more serious note, just be patient. V2 is coming...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci