• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Report Abuse Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

All reports should be filled out with the appropriate information. With the lack of information i have seen from most of the threads so far, I think it's about time I made a template.

Threads should not contain anything to offend another player.

All threads require proof (Screenshots for Spammers/Videos for Hackers), if you can not prove it then your thread will get deleted. Your thread will also be deleted if you fail to use the template given. We do not accept edited/cropped images whatsoever. For a tutorial to upload screenshots click here.

An in-depth tutorial on Filing a Successful Report can be found here: [LINK]

The thread title should be the following:
Players name - Reason (for example, LeafyGreenTea - Hacking)

-Copy and Complete-

Code:
Offender's In-Game name:

Gametype:

Reason:

Proof (Youtube/Imgur):

Time, Date, and Server [Optional]:

I, [INSERT YOUR NAME HERE], agree that in submitting
this report that all MCGamer terms of service
are being followed to the correct extent and
that should I remove or do anything to tamper
with the evidence I provide, I may be liable
to being punished. Should I for any reason need
to remove evidence, I will contact a member of
staff.

Explanation of Fields:
In-game name: The name of the person you are reporting; the Minecraft account name of the offender.

Gametype: The gametype that was being played as the offender broke the rules.

Region: The region of the network that the user was playing on when they broke the rules. US, EU, and AU are all options.

Reason: The abuse which you are reporting; the crime you are accusing the offender of committing.

Proof: The evidence of the offender committing the offense or breaking our rules. Note: All evidence for hacking must be in video form

Key Times on Video [Optional]: The times in video evidence where the offender can be seen breaking the rules. Please follow time stamp format, such as 8:34 being 8 minutes and 34 seconds into the video. This field is optional, and can be erased altogether if unneeded (such as screenshots or short videos).

Time, Date, and Server: Exactly as it sounds. The Time and Date is when you observed the rule breaker breaking the rules (basically when you took the evidence); be sure to include what your local time zone is! The Server is the server region and number you were in at the time, such as US Hub Lobby 8, MCSG EU12, or Creative.

Please note that deleting or removing evidence after it has been submitted is not tolerated, and you will be subject to a ban if it is found you are removing evidence. This is your warning.

In the event that you wish to remove the evidence for convenience reasons, such as cleaning up space on your computer or removing extraneous videos from your Youtube channel, you must contact a member of the staff beforehand. They will give you instructions on what to do next to ensure that the evidence is saved elsewhere before you remove it permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci