• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/report command?

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
I know Chad isn't keen on adding on additional plugins and prefers for them to be all built in, but this would be a good plugin to add:

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/reportrts/
http://matttt.me/projects/reportrts-web/ (already created web interface)

I've used this on many servers...Run it on a MySQL Database (Don't need JSONAPI)

However, might need to add the permissions in and you can limit users an idea I saw was a "Charge per Ticket" so people don't spam it, However we don't have an economy except for the points and could easily charge for 5 points or something.

If point deduction is added, VIP should be excempt as for me (I suck and have 0 points) and I'd report people all the time.

This can be used to share one database across servers using a web interface, Now this is just an example what could be added, but a similar version can easily be coded into the plugin.

Regards,
Cory

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
A little bit off topic: I've seen "MySQL" a lot of places, but what is it really?

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
A little bit off topic: I've seen "MySQL" a lot of places, but what is it really?
OH EM GEE FALCOOOOON PUUUUNCH! Do you make ur own signatures? If so you should make me one with a chicken doing something epic.. PL0X

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
MySQL is server where is stores data into tables and rows of data...For example: A Excel document:

Document Name: is table name... Example: tickets

In that table there are rows... name,message,timestamp,claim,server,response (Each will have data.) for each row...

Using a database can connect to this within a plugin (for users to use a in-game, command) and a PHP Script (Web Interface) for mods to be access the servers...

This is how the leaderboards are currently stored and ran on all country servers; so a ticket system would have it's own link...

Regards,
Cory

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci