• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Report format in chinese

HuXiaoPanCN

Survivor
Reaction score
任何外挂举报是需要证据和你的任何信息,服主已经看到很多人不把信息写好

在举报中不能有骂其他玩家的句子

任何举报帖子需要有证据(刷屏证据图/外挂作弊视频)如果你没有好的或者没有证据你的帖子会被删掉然后我们不接受被编辑过的视频和编辑过的图 关于如何拍摄如何拍照你可以看谷歌

成功的帖子可以查看succecfull贴区的

贴子名上要有这些列子
玩家名字 做了什么

把下面的号码贴上去

作弊玩家名刷屏玩家名:
游戏种类:
地区:
做了什么:
证据:youtube视频或者图片网站
外挂时间啥时候开始的
时间 日期 服务器
我 把你的名字写上去
我同意举报并且解释MCGamer服务器的条款和服务
是要接受我不会删除任何的证据或者图片

下面是举报的提示:就是外挂使用者的名称
游戏:就是他玩了什么游戏
Explanation of Fields:
服务器:就是你在哪个服务器遇到这个人
原因:为什么你要举报他

证据:因为什么他破坏了我们的规矩
什么时候开始外挂的:
时间日期服务器:是需要玩整的让我们把外挂的信息采集

请不要把外挂的证据给删除了要不然我们会把你封号处理

如果你想删除证据你将需要联系管理员他们会直到你做什么的哟

Alpine

Tribute
Reaction score
Plug-in is required to report any evidence and any of your information , serving the Lord has seen a lot of people do not write the information There can not be criticized in the report other players sentences Report Post need any evidence ( evidence FIG scraper / video plug- cheat ) If you do not have or do not have good evidence of your post will be deleted and then we do not accept the edited video and edited with how on how to shoot pictures you can look at Google You can view the success message posted succecfull area Lie on postings have these names Player Name do what The following number posted up Cheating player name scraper Player name : Game type: area: What to do : Evidence : youtube video or photo site When are the start time of the plug The date and time the server I put your name written up I agree with the report and explain the terms and MCGamer server service It is to accept I will not remove any evidence or image

Translated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci