• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Reporting Players

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
{I wrote this months ago and felt it should be re-posted.}

Hey guys! It's Jackson/xDownfall here and today I will be showing you how to correctly report a player.

Whether the player is hacking, spamming, repeating abusive/hateful comments, or joining with an inappropriate skin, they need to be reported and dealt with!

That is why I am here today. I see so many players asking in chat to report a hacker or abusive player, You can direct them here to show them how to correctly report the abusive player :)

1. The first thing that you want to do when reporting a player is make sure to gain some valid and quality proof of the abuse. Video proof is needed if you would like to report a hacker, while photo proof can be used for abusive skins/comments or spamming.

2. After you have gained quality proof of the abuse you will need to go to the MCGamer forums and create a profile if you have not done so already.

3. Once you have your profile created, go to the Report Abuse section of the forums located-=[HERE]=-

4. The next step is to find the Abuse Report template found -=[HERE]=- and copy the template onto your clipboard.

5. Almost done! Then, you want to hit that "Post Thread" button on the lower right part of the forum.

6. Once you have opened the new thread maker, you can name your thread "{abusive player name} Abuse Report".

7. Paste the Abuse Report template into the body of your new thread and fill out the information regarding the abuse. Look -=[HERE]=- for a guide on how to fill out your Abuse Report.

8. Finally, when you are finished with your report, post the thread and a Staff member will look at it as soon as they can! Be patient!

I hope this helps a lot of players, especially newer ones. The MCGamer Network appreciates your effort to make sure every player is having a good time!

See you all later!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sound at all fake here, but I do give you props for making this. I'm not sure how many players are always roaming around the server and forums and asking how to file a report. So i'd have to say this is definitely a good help to the newer forumers!

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sound at all fake here, but I do give you props for making this. I'm not sure how many players are always roaming around the server and forums and asking how to file a report. So i'd have to say this is definitely a good help to the newer forumers!
Thank ya!

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
pointless thread imo... sounds just like another person at the pending stage of their mod app.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok.... and not pending lol.
do you honestly think that anybody wanting to make a player report is going to look at your version, the non-pinned version, instead of just looking at the report template which is on the front page of the report abuse section?

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
do you honestly think that anybody wanting to make a player report is going to look at your version, the non-pinned version, instead of just looking at the report template which is on the front page of the report abuse section?
Cut him some slack man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci