• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requesting help building a map (60% completed)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
As of recently, SuperxAndrew , Gameraider, and I began leading the construction of a new map. We've had the help of a few talented builders, yet the progress is painfully slow. SuperxAndrew's computer had some issues and he can no longer help and both Andrew and I go off to college soon. During the time at college, we both doubt we will play minecraft any so we want the map done before we leave. However, that gives us hardly any time at all.

So, we are seeing if anyone would like to help build. To give evidence that it would be worthwhile, here are some screenshots of the map so far (The terraforming is about 90% done)
http://imgur.com/a/lEXKD

To help, simply express your interest in the project and provide evidence of your building skills (Images will suffice) and give your Skype information. I will reply as soon as possible.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Holy crap, Tree you're alive.

Edit: I'm interested in helping you guys out, but I don't have all that much time on my hands. If I can I'll put together an example of my work.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Holy crap, Tree you're alive.

Edit: I'm interested in helping you guys out, but I don't have all that much time on my hands. If I can I'll put together an example of my work.
That I am. But only for a fleeting moment xD

We'd be glad to get whatever help that we can

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I am willing to build, I can pm you my skype and my builds ^-^

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to help, but I don't think my skills are as good as before x3

Members online

No members online now.