• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reset command ?

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
i was wondering how awesome it would be to have a reset command that would reset all your stats its just for the people looking for a fresh start and you can only use it a limited ammount i think this would be a cool idea do you guys agree or disagree ?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
How about, since this would probably be abused in some way, you can ask the staff to reset your stats for you? :p

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea :D

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
How about, since this would probably be abused in some way, you can ask the staff to reset your stats for you? :p
well the staff has better things to do than reseting people stats all the time and the limited ammount is what keeps it from being abused.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
well the staff has better things to do than reseting people stats all the time and the limited ammount is what keeps it from being abused.
That might work, but I feel like people would want more than they have eventually.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I mean people would eventually use up all their resets, and they would want more after that too.
well then too bad for them.. its like this you have a genuie you use all 3 of your wishes but no matter what you do there isnt gonna be a 4th wish :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
well then too bad for them.. its like this you have a genuie you use all 3 of your wishes but no matter what you do there isnt gonna be a 4th wish :/
Well you know a genie won't last forever, but you know MCSG will (or at least for a long time) and there are probably people that won't want to go past 100 wins before resetting, given the opportunity.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
It seems like a cool feature, but there are better things to be doing, such as fixing all the 1.6 bugs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci