• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Resignation + Departure

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so as most of you know me, my name is OhFancy. I am a relatively old user here at MCGamer and have been with the network through thick and thin. Today, I have chosen to resign for the last time. I feel as though I have no one left to relate to unfortunately, all my friends and idols have departed and it is truly saddening. So therefore, I am departing also. I have spent so much time here it's crazy! Since late 2012, my life has been devoted to playing this server, and since October of 2014, putting others needs before mine. I truly loved being a Moderator, and would encourage everyone that is pondering on the decision to apply or not, to apply and never give up. It took me 13 applications and 3 interviews to get Staff. I really aspired to help the community, that's given me so much throughout my teenage years.

Everyone can accuse MCGamer of dying, most of us have accepted it. That it just isn't what it once was. Not because of the Staff, not because of the anti-cheat, it just hasn't been the memory-filling community that once shaped all of us from 2014-2015. I will truly miss this place. I will also deeply miss these forums, I put my heart and soul into getting my post count up. I made thoughtful posts, I achieved my goal, but recently, well since 2015, there just hasn't been that spark within the forums that used to be there. But I cannot take the love for the forums away from myself- I'll always check up on it.

So as I leave for one final time, I just wanted to thank everyone, and everything this server has done for me. As for the people, if you had any general interaction with me. I will always remember you. There is so many people I can tag. So I will just tag the most influential on myself as an individual. Thank you for everything. Adios.

Mooclan
Miner9823
Col_StaR
Kraken - Igniting the spark to become Staff on that Breeze Island game of 2013.
Ceroria
RC_4777
Stealthy

PS: Many of you know where you can find me. I will be there.

Many of you will remember this photo as my first ever avatar for this account. Also, my font and colour.

So as I depart, keep being Fancy. Peace <3

OldManDippy - For the avatar.

Last edited:

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Farewell. another au player gone think only a few a left on the forums. Good luck in the future hope you have a wonderful life.

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for everything. Good luck with your future endeavors! ♥

Forums

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, good luck in the future. Hopefully we'll still see you around.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go! Stinks that we never got to become good friends but I hope to see you around every once in a while <3 Good luck in the future :D
It does suck that we never connected, I will be around. Thank you. :)
Farewell. another au player gone think only a few a left on the forums. Good luck in the future hope you have a wonderful life.
Keep doin' what your doin' Toxic, make AU proud. c:
I never knew you, but good luck.
Thank you!
Thanks for everything. Good luck with your future endeavors! ♥
Thank you Athena! <3
Aww, good luck in the future. Hopefully we'll still see you around.
You too forums! :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for everything Fancy! Good luck in your future endeavours and see you around! <3

Hakodate

Gold
Reaction score
Sad to see members leaving.. but anyways, good luck in your future life and peace out, hope we'll see you around ;)

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I talked to you before and you were a really cool guy (still are). Thanks for all your work and you will be missed <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci