• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Resignation + Departure

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go - you were a great moderator and role-model :)

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Sad to see you go fancy ;-; you were an amazing staff member and friend, and you will truely be missed in this community as you were always working hard to achieve your best not only as a staff member but as just someone there to be involved in the community and the server as a whole.
Love you fancy <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My heart aches to see you go as well, Fancy.
Having known you for so long, it will be safe to say that you were one of the most wonderful people I ever had the privilege of hanging out with. Although our conflicting timezones always set us apart a majority of the time, I still cherished every single moment I got to talk to you.
You were an absolutely outstanding peer, work buddy, and most of all, a friend. Please never forget the wonderful things that happened in the community. And especially never forget the wonderful things you've done for us. Thank you for absolutely everything.
And for this, I bid you a farewell, my wonderful pug.

<3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Rip I'll miss you waiting buddy. ;-;
Good luck in accomplishing your future endeavors! :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for everything Fancy! Good luck in your future endeavours and see you around! <3
Thank you Getix! <3

I talked to you before and you were a really cool guy (still are). Thanks for all your work and you will be missed <3
Thank you Hector, congratulations on getting Moderator again. You'll do great things. I'm sure of it.

Sad to see you go! Good luck with your future endeavors!
Thank you Nicko. <3

Sad to see you go - you were a great moderator and role-model :)
Thank you demonsushi, you are also a great role model and staff member. Keep up the good work. I'll miss you.

Sad to see you go fancy ;-; you were an amazing staff member and friend, and you will truely be missed in this community as you were always working hard to achieve your best not only as a staff member but as just someone there to be involved in the community and the server as a whole.
Love you fancy <3
Thank you Alyssa, you were always so bubbly and a great friend. I really enjoyed talking to you, love you too Alyssa. <3

My heart aches to see you go as well, Fancy.
Having known you for so long, it will be safe to say that you were one of the most wonderful people I ever had the privilege of hanging out with. Although our conflicting timezones always set us apart a majority of the time, I still cherished every single moment I got to talk to you.
You were an absolutely outstanding peer, work buddy, and most of all, a friend. Please never forget the wonderful things that happened in the community. And especially never forget the wonderful things you've done for us. Thank you for absolutely everything.
And for this, I bid you a farewell, my wonderful pug.

<3
Thank you Miner. You were so generous, it unbelievable. You care so much for others and it's really great. I loved talking to you. You truly are an inspiration. Much love, Miner <3

Rip I'll miss you waiting buddy. ;-;
Good luck in accomplishing your future endeavors! :)
It's crazy to know you're still here Gapple, much longer than myself. Get to two years buddy, do it for the October 2014 Waiting crew. c:

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see you go fancy, you were a great staff, a good friend and gonna miss you. Keep In touch <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go fancy, you were a great staff, a good friend and gonna miss you. Keep In touch <3
Thank you Mike, I wish you the best. Will keep in touch. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci