• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Resignation: Kyeemek

kyeemek

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. I never thought I would be writing this at all. I've had a wonderful 54 Days as Staff here, I've achieved Mod of The Month which I'm forever thankful for. Every single person who I've talked to i want to thank all of you for making my time here one of the best times of my life. My home is gone (Au), My family is going and I don't see a purpose here if my family isn't going to be here. I have made so many great friendships in my time in the community since 2012. It's such a shame that people let money ruin happiness.

Mentions -

Woodsy_ - Joel my best friend, i love you so much words cannot explain. Our friendship existed before the staff team and it will exist after and forever. You mean the world to me, I could tell you anything and yes like you said in your thread, I can't wait until we both finish school

TrebleMaker - Alyssa you are literally one of my best friends. I love you so much. I feel like we are pretty similar people (I'm better obviously ;p) and that's why we are such great friends. You led my interview and you've always been there for me. Can't wait till we meet up irl.

dinbae - Dinbae, Ba, Ash Davison whoever you are. Let me join the whistle squad? ty. But in all seriousness i treasure our friendship so much, you're such a nice and funny guy, and I hope our friendship will continue in the future.

LilBub - Danni, words cannot explain how much I love you. We've become so close in such a short amount of time, you're such a great person to talk to and your laugh is hilarious. I only live 40 minutes away and i have your number so come pick me up and lets hangout. Love you

Cameron - I hope I made you proud mod buddy. You trained me well my friend, its such a shame we both have to leave the staff team on such sad circumstances.

MrWhiteShadow - MAAATE (cause you're really bogan), your a best friend to me, your so funny. I am so glad in the last moments of AU we were able to have a clan and have such a nice group (clan wise). Love you so much and we need to hang out soon ;D

SeekingGlory - Ryan, I'm so happy you came along, you've been my favourite community member (excluding staff). I wish you all the best with your moderator journey If you get accepted. Im so sorry im not here to be your mod buddy <3 Love you

Bluuzo - Rocco my favourite tennis wizz kid. Your such a nice kid and great to have a talk with. See you sometime in the future hopefully. You're always welcome on the ts. I'll get you unbanned.

Yannick - YANNICK I LOVE YOU. Tweeting lana lyrics is goals. Keep in touch love you. We can still talk and become better friends

If i didn't mention you dont stress it, I love you

Im out. #AuSquadForever

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Was a fun time talking to you and Joel, I hope you all have a wonderful time outside of MCSG. c:

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
sad to see you go Good luck irl Diamond Of The Month!<3

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to miss another fellow staff member. Good luck to your future <3

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Love you so much Kyle!! Always be here for you bae <3