• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignation letter of sadness

Chicayne

Platinum
Reaction score
Ello,

I know most of you won't know me because i'm one of those AU Mods ("we have an AU"? yeah yeah i know) but shhhh. Any of those people who do know me will miss me because i'm so cool and amazing... <3333. By the way guys i'm not actually 100% quitting Minecraft or MCG, i'm just going to be really inactive on them so yeah i guess i had to resign.

So this is where i tell you my life story and stuff i guess...

Long story short i got accepted into this really good boarding school (which i kinda talked about in my interview so i knew it was inevitable). So yeah that means i will have basically little to no time at all to moderate these servers as i'm going to be focusing alot more of my time into education and sport, instead of computer games and MCG and what not :(.

So yeah this is Mr Chicayne signing off!

Special thanks to: KatieeleeMC kooksey99 declancraft1998 K1LLAGORILLA catman231 scottyyyyz elisez12 and some other people soz babes if i missed you! :eek:
Yeah kooksey99 and declancraft1998 are my irl friends, they got me into theses servers cool guys so so cool.
So yeah i know this wasn't very formal but i guess i'm just expressing my inner individuality! i'm kidding.

Anyway, adios omegos! It's been a lovely 4 months moderating and i dont regret one bit! ex oh ex oh y'all have fun now.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
: (((((((((
Much sad
Good luck in your future endeavours

Ghotiyz

Platinum
Reaction score
Will miss seeing your salmon name flying around the hub, good luck with your new school though <3

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Chicayne didn't get to know you as much as I thought I should but good luck with school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci