• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignation Letter - TheInforcerHD

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I am resigning from my position as a moderator here at MCG. The reason I have decided to leave is due to my lack of interest in the game, I simply don’t enjoy playing MCSG as much as I did 6 months ago. My recent activity has been low, so I am choosing to give my spot to someone who is more dedicated and active in this community. I truly enjoyed my time here at MCG, it was one of the best in my gaming career. I just wanted to thank all my friends and my fellow staff members in this community for giving me a great 6 months, it was a blast. I may regret this and apply to be a staff member again in a week or in a couple of months but for now I feel it is the right decision. I will be on every so often just to check the forums or play a game or two. It was fun while it lasted, it sincerely was.

BlueBeetleHD Never knew you personally.

Codered1218 You were the person who helped me become a moderator so I thank you as I had tons of fun being a staff member. Best of luck to you.

Creepy_Crawler I was probably a better builder than you but in all seriousness you were a funny guy that always gave me laughs :p Best of luck to you.

Ericoster You were one of my best friends on MCSG, hope to talk to you on Skype soon BB.

JustAHotDog You were my first friend on MCG, had a lot of fun playing with you and your flint n’ steels (Hotdogs). The first game I fought you in, I try-harded you off spawn :p . See ya buddy.

Linkdude1997 I had a great time waking up every morning in the summer just to play MCSG, CubeWorld, and other games with you. Best of luck to you Andrea.

P.S. Link and Zelda are the same person

masonmojo You always gave me a good laugh Mason, your derp moments and spelling mistakes xD. Best of luck to you Mason.

tpemrickjr First played with you during my time procrastinating for my exams, good luck Tpem.

Trinnn You’re messed dude! Had a great time playing with you, good luck in the future Trin.

VeeZa You watched too much Breaking Bad, and always made fun of me :p You were a good friend, I’ll miss you and your monotone voice.

-Inforcer

Last edited:

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Well since you're my brother I know that you've thought over this decision for a while now so it isn't a rash decision. But thanks for teaching me how to be a good mod !

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I always never remembered you! But anyways bye and good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci