• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resigning + Leaving D;

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't get the alert for tag so I only just read it ;-; Nyan why do you must gooooo :ccccccc
I wish we still talked ;-;

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I've decided after only one short month of being moderator, I've decided to resign and leave… Just so you all know, I did not get Moderator and then resign just for the friend rank.. I don't want the friend rank and I will not be having it, I don't want it nor do I deserve it.. I've only donated 1 month of my time and for that time Is tarted getting a little inactive.. After realising how inactive I've gotten, I've realised it's because I'm not really interested anymore.. I don't get as excited about winnings games anymore, I don't feel the same about being in a PvP fight anymore.. Winning is just nothing anymore.. PvPing is just rage and then satisfaction and being abused now… And I hate it… MCG is fun but just not as good as it was before.. Everything gets old and I guess MCG is getting old for me.. I just can't be bothered anymore. Things are being changed and I can't keep up.. I keep doing things wrong and I have many real life problems that I can barely handle so I shouldn't really be here… School has also started and that's making everything harder since I have homework and such and I would just use MCG as a distraction.

Don't take this the wrong way but.. I don't feel like I belong here, on the internet anymore. It's a great place, but it's just not working for me anymore.. I'm sorry.

It's been a great 6 months as a player and about 1 month as Moderator. I've met so many new people but move on. All the people I've met have been so fab.. This was probably one of the best communities I've joined. Some of the people are some try hard or some really rude person that abuses people they've never talked to.. But there's still a percentage of people that I liked talking to and that were nice and not annoying.. They have been absolutely amazing and I wish I had IRL friends like that…

I have really been so explanatory so I really need to explain myself… I'm leaving because I've been getting abused by people all the time… Yes, I know, as a Moderator I should expect that since people really don't understand what moderators do actually do and they abuse me because I've banned them or kick them for a reason that's completely valid… I just get abused so badly anyway.. I really just can't do this anymore..

Another reason I'm resigning from Moderator is because I'm getting bored, this is all getting boring as I've said.. It was fun but is now just another thing that used to make me happy.. It's like when you buy something and then you think it's really cool for like one day and then you use it about once and you never use it again then you want to take it back to the store to get your money back but it's too late and then you just feel like sitting in a corner and silently crying to yourself because you could've bought some McDonalds or a new pair of socks with that money.. That's kinda how I feel about it now, except I didn't waste my money on anything, in fact, I didn't even pay for Moderator; I was just wrote such a sassy and cool application and I did a fab interview that I got in.

;D

Another reason is real life issues.. Lately I've been dealing with other problems, not just with other people but just with myself. I've been getting really depressed lately and I have no idea why.. Since school started I've basically had to find new friends because I got a terrible class with one really hot guy that smells nice and two girls that are nice… All my friends were in different classes to me and I don't even have them in my electives. It's like, y u do dis. y. I've been moving apart from all my friends, even one I've known for about 8-9 years.. She's basically left me .-. I've also managed to cut all my friends out, I don't know why I do it I just can't let anyone know anything about me.. I just don't want them too.. It has made them think I don't trust them, but they're right, I don't trust them. I don't trust anyone. But they just over react about it, like it's completely mandatory to know everything about me, like how Gretchen knows everyone's secrets in mean girls because it's all kept in her hair. But I need to fix things there too :c.
I'm sorry, but I guess I do need to go…

I do need to thank some people though, well, a lot of people…

I'd like to thank the Owner, Admins and the Sr Staff for accepting me and helping our community out the way they do, they really do a good job and I hope that never changes :) They make so many people happy and I hope they continue to do that because it's really a great thing to donate your time. Thankyou, I hope for the best of MCG in the future and keep up the good work ;*

Weary =
Weary, thankyou like omg bbs you've been like one of my best friends while I was here. ilysm. I'll miss you so much. You've been there and we always talk all the time C: You're one of my friends that actually stayed with me for like this whole time and we've had so much fun. We'd always watch movies but then I joined #plastics and I kinda stopped, but I wish I didn't and that's all on me and I'm sorry for that. I am, but thankyou so much. You're one of the best people I've met and we almost met up in Brisbane but you just had to leave the day I got there which really sucked because we couldn't even have met at the airport even though I'd be at the domestic airport and you'd be at the international airport so that wouldn't of worked D; cri.avi. But you're a great person and I'll miss you bbg ;*
you super hot bb
You were one of the reasons I'm still here..

blakew447 =
Blake, you were always there for me c: I'm going to miss you :C You were my best Mod buddy. I'm sorry. :c
You were also one of the reasons I stayed. I'm sorry I left you were just like le best... You would always something rude to me then say something really nice after<# You were one of my really good friends and I feel really bad leaving you I'm sorry :c

JDv =
I hope this is Jordan D; I love you and you were always there for me when I needed you. We used to talk all the time though we kind of stopped and I can't remember why but I hope you get better. You seem a lot happier and please stay happy..

LizzyBethyMC
Lizzy I will miss you, thankyou so much you've always been so nice and you're so funny and I just love everything about you, you're so pretty and dfghsvbjfnbxpv;lauts ily ;*
marinanycole
Marina, ily. I want to taste you like yogurt everyday and I might come on your TS every now and then but not as often :C ilysm and bb you were the best. I love you. Forever.
sleep with me tonight.

stephaniemarie27
Stephanie<3 I just hope for the best for you<3 Things seemed to be a bit not so good for you but you seem to get better<3 I hope so;* ily bb.

Mr_Gears
Gears you're just amazing. ilysm.

diamondchloe
Chloeeeeee<3 You're so amazing, you're just so cool and nice and perfect like no one can hate you, never change pls.

croe97
ohai.

Bsrkr
Glen. You always make fun of my spelling but I just love your noods ;* Please don't stop sending them.

DoubleEss
Doooooooblessss... You're the only person who will listen to my complaining and won't ask why I always complain, you'll just accept it. ;*

juliasaysquack
Julia hai. ily gurl still here;*

LadyofLuck
AÍΩD GKFERTIUHOFOYRGUDFBHJK ily<#

azule2012
Azuleee! You're always there for me and I hope you still always are, I might not talk as much because I just can't anymore because I'm either at school or sleeping or just don't get the message whenever we can talk :c.

Lululioness
SWIFTIES 5EVA GURL

Maljack007
pls flapy burd. pls.

Ninga
Ninga;D You were there when I was first on the forums but we stopped talking D;

Willowcraft4
Charlie you were also one of the reasons I stayed, you were always so nice to me and ilysm<3 ;*********

Da_Goose22
Katie<3 I'll try get that Diamond Donor to you soon ;*

Twilight
Omastar ;* You probably won;t read this because you've already left, but goodbye. You were one of the bessssttt<3

Trentman678
#1%

Soul
I really miss you..

TL;DR: If you really thought this was too long to read well wow. You're lazier than me, gratz. Now just read it like seriously.

Also, if you weren't in the thanks.
Idk I might have forgot because I kinda like have a lot of people to thank and I'll just add them as I go ;p.
Wow, I'm late and I'm sorry :c It's really sad to see you go, so I'll inbox you some stuff to still keep in touch if you'd like because I do. I really hope you find what you're looking for irl. You don't deserve anything less than that c:

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, I'm late and I'm sorry :c It's really sad to see you go, so I'll inbox you some stuff to still keep in touch if you'd like because I do. I really hope you find what you're looking for irl. You don't deserve anything less than that c:
ily Soul<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci